RC Helicopter News and More!
News - The New Blade mCP X / Micro CP / FBL
Posted 02-03-2011 at 10:09 AM by Bri
Introducing the Blade mCP X
The Blade mCP X is the lightest flybarless collective pitch helicopter in its class. It is half the weight of the nearest competition which results in advanced performance, indoors and outdoors.
Finally we would like to introduce you to the Blade mCP X! Available in RTF AND BNF, the mCP X is the lightest flybarless collective pitch helicopter in its class. This 1.6 oz heli includes: an integrated flybarless 3-in-1 control unit, fast-flight and high-performance blades, robust, long-lasting dual-ball bearing supported linear cyclic servos, two 1S 200mAh 25c batteries and more! Check it out!
- Integrated flybarless unit increases stability, control and power, providing the user the ultimate ultra-micro heli experience for indoor and outdoor use.
- Capable of maneuvers such as inverted hover, loops, flips, rolls, funnels, and hurricanes.
- Very low discloading results in high maneuverability and good collective response.
- Lightest heli in its class.
- Two sets of blades included, fast-flight and high-performance.
- Robust, long-lasting dual-ball bearing supported linear cyclic servos.
- Two high-performance flight batteries included.
This helicopter will give transitioning pilots a more agile and capable collective pitch heli that will give them the confidence to master indoor aerobatics without the hesitance which comes with a larger outdoor only platform. Not to mention the cost makes it much more economical when learning.
It comes out of the box 100% factory built and equipped with a factory-installed Flybarless 3-in-1 Control Unit with Spektrum 2.4GHz DSM2 receiver, ESCs, and gyros. A ready-to-fly version with 2.4GHz DSM2 transmitter and a Bind-N-Fly version without transmitter, for those who already own a DSM2 aircraft transmitter, are available. Both variations include two 1S 200mAh 25c batteries, single port charger with AC adapter and a 1s High Current Ultra-Micro Battery Adapter Lead.
Using an integrated Flybarless system, the heli to gets up in the air without a mechanical flybar. The benefits of this system provides reduced drag on the main rotor head which results in more power, longer flight times, and provides the pilot the best of both worlds between stability and agility.
The Ready to Fly helicopter comes with the DX4e. This radio has been designed to be used exclusively with the mCP X and has specially incorporated software that allows you to switch back and forth between flight modes.
Source: Horizon Hobby
Total Comments 0