RC Helicopter News and More!
NEWS - JR PROPO to release new FBL unit "TAGS01"
Posted 07-30-2011 at 10:30 PM by Bri
The TAGS01 utilizes an advanced control algorithm with a wide dynamic range. This allows unmatched hovering stability combined with extreme maneuverability during 3D flight.
- The CCPM settings that are set in the transmitter are recognized by the gyro, therefore there is no need to change the CCPM settings in the transmitter when installing the TAGS01 (calibration will be required).
- The basic settings can be intuitively carried out using only the switches and dials, which are incorporated separately for each function in the control unit.
- It is possible to connect the unit to a PC for finely detailed adjustments and access to additional functionality. An additional dedicated interface cable and software will be required.
- This product allows firmware version upgrading.
First of all, what is a 3 axis gyro?
3D Gyro System TAGS01 Quick calibration Instructions
Model Name : TAGS01
- Supported Control Systems :
Mechanical mix swash plate systems and all three servo CCPM swash systems are
- Number of Receiver Channels Used :
4ch-7ch (Swash 3ch + Rudder 1ch, Gain 0ch - 3ch)
- Rated Voltage : 4.8V - 8.5V
- Dimensions and Weight (Control Unit TAGS01-A) :
Width 37.0mm x length 55.0mm x height11.5mm / Weight 22g
- Dimensions and Weight (Gyro SensorTAGS01-S) :
Diameter 27.0mm x height 10.3mm / Weight 16g
- Current Consumption : 215mA* (* Maximum, when all LEDs are lit)
Total Comments 0