View Single Post
Old 04-19-2011, 10:26 AM   #37
dl7uae
Registered Users

Thread Starter Thread Starter

Ask @aussiemick in HF, he's from Brisbane and speaking German.

SM-Modellbau:

item #2800: Contains everything so far, the logger, a microSD, an USB card reader as well as a card adapter mSD-->SD, and the servo patch cable JLog-->JIVE.
(In contrast to other loggers, JLog does not need any sensor because all physical and "virtual" sensors are those in the JIVE, - 20 of 31 log items already evaluated.)

#2810: Is a spare part, mSD, USB card reader and mSD-->SD card adapter.

#2556: Option. This is a cable used to connect the logger with a JETI Duplex or Multiplex M-Link receiver (for telemetry) or a JETIbox directly with the logger for live data or configuration without a PC (JLC).

#2213: Option, as JLog-own sensor to measure a RPM outside of the JIVE, of the rotor during an autorotation for example. But this is a sensor for brushless motors.

#2400: Unidisplay. Another terminal (besides JETIbox). Except of my D.I.Y. telemetry with firmware "JLog-Air" and "JLog-Base" there is no telemetry capable system for that in the market yet. Alternatively one may connect Unidisplay directly to the logger (COM interface) for live data or configuration without a PC (JLC).
A very tiny device, 8x16 and 8x12 characters.

#JDBOXMINI: JETIbox mini. 2x16 characters, bigger ones.

#2220: Option, as JLog-own sensor to measure a temperature outside of the JIVE. This is a anlog sensor (only one of it connectable with the logger). Including a magnetic mount.
(The digital temperature sensor #2225, up to five connectable to the logger (at the same time), seems not to be available yet.)

#2221: Same as #2220 but without the magnetic mount.

#2210: Option, as JLog-own sensor to measure a RPM outside of the JIVE, of the rotor during an autorotation for example. This is an optical sensor.

#2211: Option, as JLog-own sensor to measure a RPM outside of the JIVE, of the rotor during an autorotation for example. This is a magnetic sensor (Hall), advisable.

If you do not intend to make use the optional features of JLog with extra sensors for temperature or/and RPM, and also not to connect to a telemetry or "telemetry-like", JETI Duplex, Multiplex M-Link, my D.I.Y. variant, JETIbox directly or Unidisplay directly, - the only item you need is #2800! ...And LogView, free of charge, donationware.

Tom

-----

Revised new firmware version 3.2 is out and ready for download.
dl7uae is online now        Reply With Quote