View Single Post
Old 01-25-2012, 08:12 PM   #24
f.a.r.m.e.r
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nytflyer View Post
LMFAO Dave

Poor Genius....you could have used some dead weight or something instead of him what did he do to you???? Bad enough you drag him around on a string then you slam him into a cactus??? Come on bro he doesn't deserve that!!!

That is alot of weight there what about 50g? The FPV stuff I have been checking out is around 10g or less. Well at least the part that you mount to the heli is anyway. I think you proved there that the Q will have no problem in its stock form carrying around a little bit of extra weight.

Oh and you are gonna show us how to set up a FPV setup for it when you are done?

Great I am sure that will be another $200 bucks

Guess I will just start figuring out the story to tell the wife now lol

Awesome vid bud thanks for sharing!
Leo that was my double bl genius, lol wieghs alot more then stock, I did a payload test with tp 600s and I was able to lift 2 mqx's into the air with my mqx

10grams for the fpv? My camera is 1 gram and my tx is 3 grams 4 grams total using all magnetic wire, thats without battery, ill be using a 1s sky lipo120 mah to power my system,

If my genius was taped onto the mqx and not swaying on a string it will fly around no problem

10 gram fpv will be nothing leo

Btw I flew my genius just a bit ago cause I felt bad for it

And yes i'll show you how I did my fpv setup

Ttyl bud

Farmer

Ps go buy a fpv combo on your discover card
f.a.r.m.e.r is offline        Reply With Quote