Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect
START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > For Sale Forums – KNOW your buyer/seller ratings! No Price bashing. NO FIREARMS > Everything Else for Sale - Non Heli Related

Everything Else for Sale - Non Heli Related *No Commercial Ads* NO FIREARMS!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-27-2010, 08:13 AM   #1
GunnyGlow
Registered Users

My HF Map location
Default Do not buy something through paypal as a gift...

WARNING
Just FYI....b/c I see alot of people here asking to be paid via the Paypal "gift" option.

Why would you pay for something and mark it as "Gift"?? Well, most times the seller will ask you to do this. It saves him/her from having to pay the paypal fee.

Why should you NOT pay as a "gift"?? B/C as a buyer you have NO protection from a scam. So..they could send you a box of rocks or nothing at all and paypal won't give a rip. You marked it as a gift...remember??
/WARNING

RANT
It's kind of annoying when cheapskates ask you to pay their fee, too. Which is why the gift thing is popular. Pay the frickin couple of dollars for paypals fee if you're selling something. And don't ask for that crap(the fee) in your for sale ad. If you want $100 for your toy and $3 to cover the fee....then ask for $103!!! Why in the HELL would I pay YOUR fee??
/RANT
GunnyGlow is offline        Reply With Quote

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > For Sale Forums – KNOW your buyer/seller ratings! No Price bashing. NO FIREARMS > Everything Else for Sale - Non Heli Related

Everything Else for Sale - Non Heli Related *No Commercial Ads* NO FIREARMS!