Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect
START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopters > Event Forum

Event Forum Please add your events to this forum so people know where the action is

Closed Thread

Old 08-16-2007, 09:46 AM   #1
DebianDog
Registered Users

My HF Map location
Exclamation PLEASE ADD your event to the calendar with DATES IN THE TITLE

For those of you posting single of multi-day events PLEASE post them on the calendar (in the menu bar above) and let people know about the event. If you have a website please link to it and/or link to the thread about the event here on HeliFreak.

When posting in the Event forum please try and put the City, State and date(s) in the title.

If you do not have a good map or directions to the event you may want to use Google Maps -> My Maps to make a custom map to the location the event is happening at. It is FREE, works well, and people can use the "directions to event" option from where ever they are originating from.

Here is an example of the one I made for IRCHA attached is what the user will see when they click on your map.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	SP32-20070816-104257.jpg
Views:	820
Size:	27.0 KB
ID:	24682  

Last edited by DebianDog; 08-22-2007 at 01:50 PM..
Old 01-28-2009, 09:39 PM   #2
miami6
Registered Users

My HF Map location

Once Again for 2009 please add

Quote:
When posting in the Event forum please try and put the City, State and date(s) in the title.

Its very easy

here is a sample

2009 Name of the event (maybe the number like the 15th year of the event then the dates friday sat sun date / month format and location in city,state. all of these in the tittle also in the body

These are examples of 2009 events listed properly

2009 Central Alabama Helicopter Fly-In 3/20-22/2009

2009 IRCHA Jamboree August 12th-13th-14th-15th-16th ,Muncie IN

2009 1st annual Sunshine State Heli Jamboree Jan 9th,10th,11th in WestPalm Beach ,FL

2009 3D Masters July 24th, 25th and 26th in Murcia, Spain

thanks

the list maker

Last edited by miami6; 02-08-2009 at 09:25 PM..
Old 06-07-2010, 05:39 AM   #3
WillJames
HF Support

My HF Map location

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

If you fly you are going to crash.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Not again!!!
Old 06-13-2011, 08:21 PM   #4
Finless
Team Taco VP

My HF Map location

FOLKS!

I am seeing all kinds of event posted for 2011 YET many are not in the HF calendar!

Please put them in the HF calendar of events as this is a database and is used by many!

If you do not understand how, PM me and I will help you!

Bob

Closed Thread

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopters > Event Forum

Event Forum Please add your events to this forum so people know where the action is