Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect
START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Electronics Support > Align 3G FBL System > Align 3GX FBL System

Align 3GX FBL System Align 3GX FBL Flybarless System Software and Hardware Support

Old 04-21-2012, 02:43 PM   #1
evansracecars

Default 3gx rudder problem

just finished up my 500 fbl and everythign seems to have gone smoothe except the gyro doesnt work the tail,,,,the tail will move with stick imput but will not move when the heli spins the tail in eiter direction,,,,,9257 on tail set to 1520,ds.and norm on direction
have tried gyro gains in the radio from 51% -100% and no tail correction from gyro
evansracecars is offline        Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 04:32 PM   #2
SMOKEMASTER60
Registered Users

Sounds like your gyro is going the wrong direction. I would try and reverse it and set gain to about 72. I had a ton of issues with my tail and finally got it all to work. Good luck
SMOKEMASTER60 is online now        Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 05:18 PM   #3
jonbailie
Registered Users

If you're standing behind the heli, with the tail facing in, and you move the tail right, the to will correct to the left, and vice-versa. Is it going the opposite way? Or just not working at all? Seems a bit strange for it not to work at all. Have you tried messing with the gains and settings inside the 3gx software? How is your 3gx mounted?
// WK2801 // Spektrum DX4e //
jonbailie is offline        Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 05:24 PM   #4
bad007
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by evansracecars View Post
just finished up my 500 fbl and everythign seems to have gone smoothe except the gyro doesnt work the tail,,,,the tail will move with stick imput but will not move when the heli spins the tail in eiter direction,,,,,9257 on tail set to 1520,ds.and norm on direction
have tried gyro gains in the radio from 51% -100% and no tail correction from gyro
On the bench can you feel the slider move if you put your finger between the tail box and slider turning the helli nose left and tail blade pitching inwards? Getting full travel with stick input? Did the status led turn red setting limits?
Old 04-22-2012, 12:26 AM   #5
evansracecars
Thread Starter Thread Starter

found it,,,,had the gyro gain set to the gear ch instead of aux2...it really surprised me how well it flys..this was my first fbl other than the mcpx
evansracecars is offline        Reply With Quote

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Electronics Support > Align 3G FBL System > Align 3GX FBL System

Align 3GX FBL System Align 3GX FBL Flybarless System Software and Hardware Support