Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect
START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > For Sale Forums KNOW your buyer/seller ratings! No Price bashing. NO FIREARMS > Want To Buy - All WTB Threads go here

Want To Buy - All WTB Threads go here Post Here For Items You Want To Buy

Old 04-24-2012, 06:20 PM   #1
burnoutboy
Registered Users

Default WTB stock eflite charge cable for mCPx

Looking for the 1S High-Current Ultra Micro Battery Adapter Lead that lets you charge mCPx batteries on the stock eflite charger.

Part #EFLA7002UM

This guy right here.

Blade lists it for $3.49 but it's unavailable until late May 2012 (if then knowing HH).

If someone isn't using theirs and wants to send it my way name a reasonable price and call it a done deal! Prefer be OEM eFlite lead, no aftermarket please.

PM me for your soldering and mSR X BL build needs.
burnoutboy is offline        Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 04:23 PM   #2
burnoutboy
Registered Users

Thread Starter Thread Starter

I know a bunch of you mCP X guys are using aftermarket charters. Help a fellow freak out. I need it to run mCP X batteries in my MSR X without making the mod permanent.

PM me for your soldering and mSR X BL build needs.
burnoutboy is offline        Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 10:51 PM   #3
Commodore8888
Registered Users

My HF Map location

Damn, I know that feeling. Thing is, most folks including myself cannibalized that connector to get the mcpx end (JST PH-2 connector). Granted now you can buy the mcpx connectors fairly easy with the market catching on to what they are.

I have a bad feeling the other end in HH proprietary :/

I think I may have the HH end around here somewhere and I've got a pile of PH connectors from the lab. If I find it I'll see what I can do.

However, I know Helidirect has the part right now
http://helidirect.com/eflite-1s-high...ad-p-24320.hdx

They're in MA and I get stuff in about 2 to 3 days using ground from them. We're both in the same area so should be the same for you. (As a rule, HH sort of sucks for getting stuff. Most folks run to them right off the bat so their parts run out quick and their warehouse is in IL so ground takes longer.)

Mike D--Team Synergy/AwesomeRC Hobbies
Commodore8888 is offline        Reply With Quote

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > For Sale Forums KNOW your buyer/seller ratings! No Price bashing. NO FIREARMS > Want To Buy - All WTB Threads go here

Want To Buy - All WTB Threads go here Post Here For Items You Want To Buy