Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect
START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Batteries and Charging Support > Brand Specific Charger and Battery Support

Brand Specific Charger and Battery Support Brand Specific Charger and Battery Support

Old 12-17-2012, 05:07 PM   #1
turko
Registered Users

Default paralell charging

I own a Dynamite ultrasport charger and was wondering if it could be used to paralell charger two 3 cell, 2200 ma batteries at 2.2 amps ?Has anyone out there tried it on their own ultrasport?
Old 12-17-2012, 06:22 PM   #2
CopterGuy
Registered Users

My HF Map location

As far as I can see, that is a 70W charger. Depends at what rate you want to charge. If you are charging at 1C, then yes, you could parallel charge a couple batteries at once, but that would be it. Or you can charge one battery at 2C and not worry about parallel charging. That At 2C, you are pulling about 55W. 3C would put you over your 70W.

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Batteries and Charging Support > Brand Specific Charger and Battery Support

Brand Specific Charger and Battery Support Brand Specific Charger and Battery Support