Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Electronics Support > Futaba Radios and Electronics

Futaba Radios and Electronics Futaba Radios, Gyros, Servos, Etc.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-08-2013, 03:21 AM   #1 (permalink)
Registered Users

Default Futaba R7008SB vs R6308SBT

Can somebody summarize the difference between these two receivers? I will be using them with my 18MZ on Vbar and Hc3sx equipped helis. Thanks for the help.
| SAB GREEN GOBLIN 700 | SAB URUKAY | Synergy E5 | Synergy E7SE | 700 Dominator | Futaba 18MZ | T-Rex 500 ESP DFC | Mcpx BLS | Red Bull BO-105 | 180CFX | Kyosho Hyperfly | TBS Disco | Disco Pro | Disco Pro AMOB | Caipi | www.youtube.com/hizlimax |
Hizlimax is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-10-2013, 02:22 PM   #2 (permalink)
Registered Users

the R7008SB has telemetry features. If you plan on not using the telemetry features I would go for the new cheaper/smaller full range rx r6303sb.
Old 02-10-2013, 04:40 PM   #3 (permalink)
Registered Users

Thread Starter Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by SRatha View Post
the R7008SB has telemetry features. If you plan on not using the telemetry features I would go for the new cheaper/smaller full range rx r6303sb.
I was asking about the r6308sbt not the r6303sb...
| SAB GREEN GOBLIN 700 | SAB URUKAY | Synergy E5 | Synergy E7SE | 700 Dominator | Futaba 18MZ | T-Rex 500 ESP DFC | Mcpx BLS | Red Bull BO-105 | 180CFX | Kyosho Hyperfly | TBS Disco | Disco Pro | Disco Pro AMOB | Caipi | www.youtube.com/hizlimax |
Old 02-11-2013, 09:01 AM   #4 (permalink)
Registered Users

It is the same answer. You won't see any difference with the Heli Command. I have no experience with the V-Bar. If you don't care about telemetry save a few bucks and get the R6303SB.
BustedRaptor77 is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-11-2013, 09:19 AM   #5 (permalink)
Registered Users

Thread Starter Thread Starter

Default Futaba R7008SB vs R6308SBT

I just want to know the difference between these two cause for example I'm planing to receive the main pack voltage on my TX screen which won't be possible with the 6303. I agree that its a great choice if telemetry is not used.
Old 11-04-2013, 03:29 PM   #6 (permalink)
Registered Users

I just today purchased the R6308SBT receiver. I hope I am right, but have understood that the R6308SBT is a FASST receiver.

The R7008SB is the same 8ch receiver but contain the latest Futaba Technology called FASSTest.

Though the telemetry unit in the R6308SBT also is FASSTest, the other features is
"only" FASST.

So if you are using the 18MZ, I would assume you would be interested in the latest technology, which is FASSTest and the R7008SB. Though if you would have the option for Voltage / telemetry feedback, those are additional S.BUS compatible components that have to be purchased on its own,

As I started With, I purchased the R6308SBT since I have a Futaba 12FG radio, which means I can not use the latest FASSTest Technology.

However the Futaba 14SG and 18MZ are capable of using FASSTest Equipment.

So my conclusion, R6000 series Futaba receivers; FASST, R7000 series FASSTest.
krvedaa is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Tags
18mz, 6308, 7008

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the HeliFreak forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your REAL and WORKING email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Use a real email address or you will not be granted access to the site. Thank you.
Email Address:
Where do you live? ie: Country, State, City or General Geographic Location please.
Name and Lastname
Enter name and last name here. (This information is not shown to the general public. Optional)
Helicopter #1
Enter Helicopter #1 type and equipment.
Helicopter #2
Enter Helicopter #2 type and equipment.
Helicopter #3
Enter Helicopter #3 type and equipment.
Helicopter #4
Enter Helicopter #4 type and equipment.

Log-in