Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopter Support > Blade Helicopters (eFlite) > nano CP X Brushless Mods

nano CP X Brushless Mods Blade nano CP X Brushless Mods Information and Help

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-23-2014, 02:40 AM   #181 (permalink)
Registered Users

Did you get them from gonitrohobbies on ebay? I was going to pull the trigger on the six pack, but decided to hold. I guess I'll wait for your report :-

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk
paitobp is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-23-2014, 04:22 AM   #182 (permalink)
Registered Users

Default Brushless battery thread

The lectron Pros (white) that I got for my 130x for $18 each at my LHS were the worst I ever tried. Terrible right out of the box and never improved... Hopefully the tiny ones are better for you.
Russell Harding is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-23-2014, 01:04 PM   #183 (permalink)
Registered Users

Default Re: Brushless battery thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Code3Medic View Post
The lectron Pros (white) that I got for my 130x for $18 each at my LHS were the worst I ever tried. Terrible right out of the box and never improved... Hopefully the tiny ones are better for you.
Yeah, some of them aren't impressive, the 300mah 35c for the BL aren't bad, about the same as the nanotecs.

I don't have high hopes for them compared to the 200mah overskys, but you never know.

I get them from the source, commonsense RC.
Old 01-23-2014, 04:42 PM   #184 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
First impressions, lower IR than all of my other Um packs. Will fly them tonight after some break in cycles on the charger and see how they do.
Old 01-23-2014, 05:40 PM   #185 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahahn View Post
Don't worry so much about these definitions.

If the 45C Eflite battery has less internal resistance than the 25 C, then it will allow more current to flow. However it is true that the connectors (on the battery and on the wiring harness also add some resistance, and that + the battery+the FETs+ the motor resistance ultimately limits the current draw. It doesn't mean you won't get better performance on 45C batteries, but it isn't ~twice that of a 25C pack.

Finally no one really flies at a 45C rate. That would be about 1 1/3 minutes total. At 4 minutes a flight, you are averaging a 15C draw. Of course the peaks will be higher, and you will get higher peaks with a higher C battery.

Finally a new 45C battery will always feel superior to an old worn out 25C battery, so if you want to compare, at least use a new 25C pack too.
Yeah I doubt the Nano electronics could handle a true continuous 45C amp draw.

Hey the 45C's rock hard for 2.5 minutes but will still flip and do slow punchouts at 3 minutes. They do seem to give the bird a few more revs but I have a vibe issue to get rid of now. I don't' notice it until I hand launch it. I'm gonna balance the blades and see if it will help. I love the light feel of the E 45C packs. It feels light like a stock Nano with way more zip. 6 packs will give me 15 minutes of awesome performance. I think I'm gonna get some 200's or 180's to try in the stock skids.
Old 02-04-2014, 03:58 AM   #186 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dylwad View Post
First impressions, lower IR than all of my other Um packs. Will fly them tonight after some break in cycles on the charger and see how they do.
Hi Dylan, have you had a chance to put the Lectrons through some more tests? How did they do? I'm about to order either Oversky 200mAh 35C or Lectron 180 mAh 45C (unfortunately I can't reach any Glaciers to try here in EU). Overskys seem to be proven solid already but I have no info about Lectrons and don't know if the advertised parameters can be trusted. Most tempting on them is their over 20% lower weight (if that's true, too - do they really only have 4 grams?). Please post any info that you gathered about them so far. Thanks a lot.
Midzi is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-11-2014, 09:44 AM   #187 (permalink)
Registered Users

This is a good thread!

I'm running the 250 Glaciers and 200 Overskys on my Wild Nano. I love the way they both feel. The Overskys are obviously lighter and make it feel more like a super-charged stock Nano (and can use the stockskids. The Glaciers def give you a good extra 30-45 seconds of flight time, but add a little more weight and also have to use the mcpx skids (which sometimes I like because its not so squirelly with the added weight) .

Can anyone compare the 45c Eflights to either of these on the Wild motor?
mixfisto is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-13-2014, 08:06 AM   #188 (permalink)
Registered Users

Im getting 2.5 minutes of nice light 3D performance out of the 45C Eflite batteries. If I could get that kind of performance for 4 minutes it would be awesome. I can fly to 3 minutes easy enough but that takes me past 3.8V per cell.

I really want to try the 200 Oversky, I've had the Glacier 250's and Hyperion 240's they do allow 4 min flight times but are heavy..
Old 02-17-2014, 05:08 PM   #189 (permalink)
Registered Users

If u'Re from Europe, I can strongly suggest the mylipo.de lipos.
I use the 205mah, and it's the best I had for both my stock and my factory BL nano. (don't take the 175mah, they have not so much wumms)
The 205mah are a bit on the heavy side, tho. That's why I'm trying to find some overskys 200 near me, but it seems I have to order in china

But still:
The eFlite 45c can't compete. They have a little bit less juice and are short-timers

be aware: I don't do 3d currently, but just hitting the collective up lifts the nano BL to the ceiling faster and with way less bogging using the 205 mylipo.
FreakyHeli is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-17-2014, 06:32 PM   #190 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreakyHeli View Post
If u'Re from Europe, I can strongly suggest the mylipo.de lipos.
I use the 205mah, and it's the best I had for both my stock and my factory BL nano. (don't take the 175mah, they have not so much wumms)
The 205mah are a bit on the heavy side, tho. That's why I'm trying to find some overskys 200 near me, but it seems I have to order in china

But still:
The eFlite 45c can't compete. They have a little bit less juice and are short-timers

be aware: I don't do 3d currently, but just hitting the collective up lifts the nano BL to the ceiling faster and with way less bogging using the 205 mylipo.
Need anything from the US? PayPal me and I'll order and ship to you. Or if possible order and have them shipped to my address and I'll send it over to you.

Regards,
Steve

Steve
Iceberg86300 is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-17-2014, 11:30 PM   #191 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midzi View Post
Hi Dylan, have you had a chance to put the Lectrons through some more tests? How did they do? I'm about to order either Oversky 200mAh 35C or Lectron 180 mAh 45C (unfortunately I can't reach any Glaciers to try here in EU). Overskys seem to be proven solid already but I have no info about Lectrons and don't know if the advertised parameters can be trusted. Most tempting on them is their over 20% lower weight (if that's true, too - do they really only have 4 grams?). Please post any info that you gathered about them so far. Thanks a lot.
They do ok, I would say in between the eflite 35c and 45c.

They seem to have less power at the beginning, but it's more consistent through the flight compared to the eflites.

They do seem to be 180mah though... awesome in the UM planes.

I have my doubts about the 45c rating, and no idea about lifespan.

Eflite 150 45c 4.37 grams
Lectron 180 45c 4.51 grams
Oversky 200 35c 5.09 grams
Old 02-18-2014, 03:11 PM   #192 (permalink)
Registered Users

Hi Steve,
that's a nice offer
Well it seems hard to find them anyways and they always have to be sent from china?

I also did read somewhere here that oversky and microheli 200mah are the same? Because helizone.de has the xtreme and microheli, so I could get these in DE.

And.. I read this here:
http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showp...postcount=1389

Anyone compared Xtreme to them?
Is the fact about oversky=microheli true?
well just found this:
https://www.helifreak.com/archive/in.../t-553311.html

joseph

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceberg86300 View Post
Need anything from the US? PayPal me and I'll order and ship to you. Or if possible order and have them shipped to my address and I'll send it over to you.

Regards,
Steve
FreakyHeli is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-18-2014, 04:59 PM   #193 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

Yeah, to be honest I'm not really sure if you would benefit from something like that. I only had a micro for a couple days.

But if there are deals or batteries that will only ship to the USA unless you take out a loan for shipping I'd be glad to help.

Just for reference my zip code is 90680, so you can check shipping costs.

These batteries can fit in a small box or even flat rate envelope that probably wouldn't even be scanned, and because it would be personal I don't think customs would get involved either. So it might be worthwhile.

But that's up to you. I'm always around the board so just let me know if this scenario comes up.

Regards,
Steve

Steve
Iceberg86300 is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-19-2014, 06:15 AM   #194 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dylwad View Post
I have some lectron pro 180 mah 45c cells on the way to test.
Did you try those yet? How are they? I just ordered some because all the other ones I could find are out of stock and on back order. I'm kinda nervous because I haven't heard much about the,.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
TrAuMaChAsER is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-19-2014, 06:44 AM   #195 (permalink)
Registered Users

Did you read his post #191?
Old 02-26-2014, 03:42 PM   #196 (permalink)
Registered Users

wow, I got red from reading this thread and still could not feature out what battery to use?

If I have a stock Nano , then upgrade to the Stock BL (BLH3325 Brushless upgrade for nCPx).

What is the best and long fly time that fit the stock battery holder?
avet4life is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-26-2014, 04:13 PM   #197 (permalink)
Registered Users

Oversky 200, hyperion 180, eflite 150 45c.
Old 02-27-2014, 08:17 AM   #198 (permalink)
Registered Users

thank you

Quote:
Oversky 200, hyperion 180, eflite 150 45c.
avet4life is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-27-2014, 10:21 AM   #199 (permalink)
Registered Users

For me the best lipo are Mylipo.de 205 mah 50c
Durable, high performance, one of ny nano had a tail wag out of box, the only thing who reduce it, is this lipo
mikhelico is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-27-2014, 10:23 AM   #200 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikhelico View Post
For me the best lipo are Mylipo.de 205 mah 50c
Durable, high performance, one of ny nano had a tail wag out of box, the only thing who reduce it, is this lipo
Didn't even know about these batteries...I thought the highest you could go was 180/45

Learn somethin everyday here :-)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
TrAuMaChAsER is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the HeliFreak forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your REAL and WORKING email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Use a real email address or you will not be granted access to the site. Thank you.
Email Address:
Where do you live? ie: Country, State, City or General Geographic Location please.
Name and Lastname
Enter name and last name here. (This information is not shown to the general public. Optional)
Helicopter #1
Enter Helicopter #1 type and equipment.
Helicopter #2
Enter Helicopter #2 type and equipment.
Helicopter #3
Enter Helicopter #3 type and equipment.
Helicopter #4
Enter Helicopter #4 type and equipment.

Log-in