Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopter Support > 700 Class Electric Helicopters

700 Class Electric Helicopters 700 Class Electric Helicopters manufactured by Align, Tarot, SYMA, Airhog, Chaos, HK and similar.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-16-2014, 12:55 PM   #61 (permalink)
Registered Users

Dejavu*Xion why delete your comment? How is it not an investment? An investment is paying for something having worth. So your saying as soon as you buy a heli it's worthless? Maybe to some since some cannot fly it even with rail blades. Getting it free is NOT an investment. Paying good money is. An investment on a product that should work and if not providing service to offer or replace to make it work in a timely manner. If you cant then it should be re-called. I'm not going to argue this anymore...nothing to argue.
AMA #1039539
ddj74 is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-16-2014, 04:53 PM   #62 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by Excalibur3 View Post
It's doable for sure. If its a slip over than its just for looks and visibility. Which I still like. I wrapped my boom with bright green and its amazing how far away u can still see it. So this new bigger surface area boom will work even better.
Not sure why its a stupid move. They need to do something diff than they have been. If they come out with a V4 that only has say frame braces I'm not switching. It needs to be a whole new look or major design diff. A few other companies changed the over all look. I think it's a smart move and I bet a lot if people will buy them.
+1...I don't get why some people always bring up the flawed argument that it's only for looks. There are two benefits...visibility and aero. And like the JR you don't need to put the shroud on if you don't want to.

Overall I think Align is smart to do this. Their products have been quite stale for awhile. This will surely bring in more customers not less.
TheKingPhisher is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-16-2014, 06:59 PM   #63 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamin_00 View Post
Testing's already been done by Sky-Hero

A real knee slapper that one is
Old 03-16-2014, 08:32 PM   #64 (permalink)
Registered Users
Thread Starter Thread Starter

Seems like Mikado is doing the same thing....

rafakrav is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-16-2014, 09:51 PM   #65 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

.mikado boom covers!? Wtf is that real
Old 03-16-2014, 09:59 PM   #66 (permalink)
Registered Users
Thread Starter Thread Starter

Saw those at Facebook as well. Im not so sure on those btw.

But now that the thread has gotten messed up I dont think we are gonna hear anything from Align

Lets hope that they give us something to talk about
rafakrav is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-17-2014, 02:13 AM   #67 (permalink)
Registered Users

Default New Align "Fuselages" for the 700 DFC?

Mikado lol wont make it any lighter
helicraze is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-17-2014, 11:56 AM   #68 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddj74 View Post
Dejavu*Xion why delete your comment? How is it not an investment? An investment is paying for something having worth. So your saying as soon as you buy a heli it's worthless? Maybe to some since some cannot fly it even with rail blades. Getting it free is NOT an investment. Paying good money is. An investment on a product that should work and if not providing service to offer or replace to make it work in a timely manner. If you cant then it should be re-called. I'm not going to argue this anymore...nothing to argue.
I deleted my comment because I pretty much knew you would not understand the post anyways, and it would all be for not . . However I'll give it a try all the same. . You keep using the word "investment" . . . . .Hobby grade toy helicopters are not an investment. . The moment you have taken flight is the moment you have lost money.
With every single heli I have ever had , they take a huge discount when I sell them. . Any where from 30 to 40% . . .

"Investments" Make you money !!

investment is the accumulation of newly produced physical entities, such as factories, machinery, houses, gold, ect...

So you using the word "investment" I found very odd . . . You and I must have a different take on the word. . I use the word in life to make a profit . . . Your house is an investment. . Your toy helicopter is not.

Rail blades ? ? ? Are you getting your topics mixed up ? Rail blades are also not an "investment" . They will not make for a better pilot. . Who in the heck told you that "rail" blades will make for a better pilot or make the heli fly better ? Please tell me that you did not believe this bogus information you were given.

You wrote "" An investment is paying for something having worth."" . . . . . . . I paid a nickel for a piece of bubble gum. . . Will that bubble gum be worth more if I hold onto it into the future ? ....The answer is NO . Not everything you buy that has worth is an INVESTMENT.

Please look up the Word " Investment" It will do you good for future use .
Dejavu*Xion is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-17-2014, 12:33 PM   #69 (permalink)
Registered Users

Your taking the word too literal. Take a deep breath, step back and exhale. My point is quite clear wether proper words were used or not. The point which is quite obvious is there. Why you bring rail blades up is beyond me. Even talking about my skill as a pilot yet again is beyond me. If you want to attack me then feel free to PM me. My point being period is they are dressing up a faulty product instead of addressing issues that are over a year old. Also don't use the word toy...not many see these as toys. Toys you buy at Walmart.
AMA #1039539
Old 03-17-2014, 01:56 PM   #70 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
Your taking the word too literal. Take a deep breath, step back and exhale. My point is quite clear wether proper words were used or not. The point which is quite obvious is there. Why you bring rail blades up is beyond me. Even talking about my skill as a pilot yet again is beyond me. If you want to attack me then feel free to PM me. My point being period is they are dressing up a faulty product instead of addressing issues that are over a year old. Also don't use the word toy...not many see these as toys. Toys you buy at Walmart.
Seriously ? That's your reply ? You should have been thanking me for letting you know what the word invesment means...nobody attacked you. Not one word was written about your flying skill or lack there of. ...This is exactly why I deleted my first comment. You don't seem to be able to debate in a mature manner...and your welcome for the proper use of the word..investment.
Old 03-17-2014, 02:04 PM   #71 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
Seriously ? That's your reply ? You should have been thanking me for letting you know what the word invesment means...nobody attacked you. Not one word was written about your flying skill or lack there of. ...This is exactly why I deleted my first comment. You don't seem to be able to debate in a mature manner...and your welcome for the proper use of the word.*.Investment*.......Back to topic at hand..I for one love that align came out with a full canopy. Change is good in my hobby....I'm out...you all be kool and accepting of align..They have our interest at hand.
Old 03-17-2014, 02:04 PM   #72 (permalink)
Registered Users

Yet again if you got something personal to say to me say it in pm because as of yet your attacking me and degrading me. I asked nicely already. This is not what a hobby is about. I wasn't even talking to you in the first place. My comment here was directed totally at Align. Mutual respect...this isn't English class. I don't need to be corrected on word use, spelling and anything else for that matter.
AMA #1039539
Old 03-17-2014, 03:52 PM   #73 (permalink)
Registered Users

Default Re: New Align "Fuselages" for the 700 DFC?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dejavu*Xion View Post
Seriously ? That's your reply ? You should have been thanking me for letting you know what the word invesment means...nobody attacked you. Not one word was written about your flying skill or lack there of. ...This is exactly why I deleted my first comment. You don't seem to be able to debate in a mature manner...and your welcome for the proper use of the word..investment.
+1

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk
NevErSn0w is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-17-2014, 04:25 PM   #74 (permalink)
Registered Users

I'm at work so I can't spend time playing so here you go...

"devote (one's time, effort, or energy) to a particular undertaking with the expectation of a worthwhile result."

There's a lot of people still having issues and if everyone is passive because it doesn't benefit them then nothing will be done. I don't have the issues anymore because I actually cared enough to do something about about it. I'm glad some of you are having a great time with no issues while some are not. I care enough for them to invest my time into fix their problems. This is what the hobby is about is to help others and if you don't care then don't comment on my posts. If It was about me I wouldn't have spent hundreds of extra dollars trying to find something that works for all. So anyways here's a nice pic and quote since I got to lower myself to your level of thinking. You have not one clue what I've done to help others and it's nice to see the thanks I get for it by the few who could care less. I don't care because the few I solved their issue was thanks enough. So no invest is not about making money it's also a gain. A gain in accomplishment, happiness and many other reasons other than just money. Read the pic...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	195
Size:	53.9 KB
ID:	495342  
AMA #1039539
Old 03-17-2014, 06:52 PM   #75 (permalink)
Registered Users

I would like it if the boom is incorporated into the cover but not like a slip over thingy. Hopefully they will figure out how to work it, but if its a slip over cover than no thanks. On another note this is more interesting than any english class i can remember
Old 03-17-2014, 08:15 PM   #76 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

DDJ It looks like you are degrading and attacking everyone who has Align helicopters and love and enjoy them. People seem to expect more out of Align than any other helicopter company. My Goblins fit and finish was horrible compared to Align. My Logo was great, but what is up with the static. They have known for ever that they have a static issue, but have never fixed it in the kits. Instead your expected to buy a static kit.
Align had a static problem with the first release of the Align 500's. Did they expect you to buy a static kit? no they researched the issue and changed the formula of the belt and included the new belt in all the kits.
Old 03-17-2014, 08:28 PM   #77 (permalink)
Registered Users

I think align it just easy to hate for some people, i hear about their customer service but never experienced it. Whatever im happy with my aligns but sometimes they irk me
Old 03-17-2014, 08:35 PM   #78 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

Quote:
Originally Posted by hamstar78 View Post
I think align it just easy to hate for some people, i hear about their customer service but never experienced it. Whatever im happy with my aligns but sometimes they irk me
I think it has to do with all the copies not clones. Some people get copied parts thinking they are getting Align. It's like the Futaba 401. I would never buy one on ebay or someone selling it, because of all the copied ones out there. At least with the clone Vbars they are using the same electronics the reason I called them clones and not copies.
Old 03-17-2014, 09:19 PM   #79 (permalink)
Registered Users

I own one so I'm not attacking anyone that owns one. I'd understand that comment if i didn't own one. If anyone is passionate about this model is me more than most because of my extensive testing to find the root cause. I think the new fuse looks nice. My point is they move forward to the pro model and now a fuse but not concentrate on a dangerous tail issue that's been lingering for over a year. Not me included because rail blades fixed my issue from day one...well masked it. I've only gone further for others that lighter blades didn't help. If i was attacking anyone that owned one i would be attacking myself. If i didn't care i wouldn't spend needless time trying to solve the issue. I know they ( Align ) are creeping here so I'm voicing my opinion to help these guys that can't get it working right. There's tons that don't even know they have a tail hum and are still flying. Slap this tail cover on and good luck not wallowing out the mounting holes. I'd eat my words if this was an actual tail fix and redesign of the tail to fix the issue. Regardless we still have tail setups flying off and roots being cracked and one day someone will get hurt by a chinese Align tail star.

Thing is i didn't single out any one but i was singled out. A forum is a place of discussion and i'm discussing a product not a person. Then when it goes to "teaching" me proper word usage or grammar and basically trying to say I'm uneducated was plain rude. If i didn't care about this product i wouldn't have wasted 100's of hours over the past year trying to help find a solution. If your way of winning an argument or discussion is by personally attacking someone then you lost already. Not speaking of yourself mhills51.
AMA #1039539
Old 03-17-2014, 09:31 PM   #80 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

The best performing tail I have ever had was from my Align 500pro and that was the old style.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the HeliFreak forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your REAL and WORKING email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Use a real email address or you will not be granted access to the site. Thank you.
Email Address:
Where do you live? ie: Country, State, City or General Geographic Location please.
Name and Lastname
Enter name and last name here. (This information is not shown to the general public. Optional)
Helicopter #1
Enter Helicopter #1 type and equipment.
Helicopter #2
Enter Helicopter #2 type and equipment.
Helicopter #3
Enter Helicopter #3 type and equipment.
Helicopter #4
Enter Helicopter #4 type and equipment.

Log-in