Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopter Support > Blade Helicopters (eFlite) > nano CP X

nano CP X Blade nano CP X Helicopters Information and Help

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-15-2012, 08:59 PM   #1 (permalink)
Registered Users

Default I LIKE BLADE PRODUCTS!

I learned on a blade SR then got the mcpx- 450 3d- 450x- 130 and 300. Can't wait to get my nano. for the cost of blade products they work very well, some need some tweeking but for the most part they all fly pretty good, and i enjoy working on them i love it when i can get them flying good on my own. So i'm looking forward to the nanoif you feel like i do give a +1

Last edited by dcarboni; 09-15-2012 at 09:00 PM.. Reason: O
dcarboni is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-15-2012, 09:06 PM   #2 (permalink)
Registered Users

Cool story
Bruce1 is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-15-2012, 09:27 PM   #3 (permalink)
Registered Users

+1
Old 09-15-2012, 09:40 PM   #4 (permalink)
Registered Users

have to agree with the blade heli's. love the low or no cost after a crash. crashed my trex 450 yesterday and i am up for a feathering shaft, tail boom, main shaft, tail servo rod and various bearings (bearings not related to crash). also crashed my mcpx several times trying to learn inverted hovers and loops. only went through a couple of main gears even after plowing into the ground. got to love that.
boofy is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-15-2012, 09:55 PM   #5 (permalink)
Registered Users

+1 dude loving my blades!
- DX8G2 and DX7S
Nytflyer is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-15-2012, 11:51 PM   #6 (permalink)
Registered Users

Boofy, with respect, you cannot compare the crash of 450 class with the crash of MCPX. Apples/oranges. The mass of the 450 means its going to have damage regardless of manufacturer. As a former owner of a blade 400 and a current trex 450 owner, there is absolutely NO comparison in quality or flight characteristics. I stripped every servo on the blade with a MINOR touch of the tail on grass. and oh yea the end of the battery was chewed to shreds becuase the dumb ass design of the 400 had the battery sit inches from the motor and newbies (like me) were prone to placing the battery too close. The 400 was a POS.

However, overall, I have several other blade heli's (MCPX, 120SR, MSR) and I have had very good experiences with those and would whole heartily recommend them to anyone
Ratvader is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-16-2012, 02:05 AM   #7 (permalink)
Registered Users

of course it is apples to oranges, but just very frustrating and costly compared to blade heli's to fix etc. dont get me wrong, when it was flying it was sweet, but the mcpx is such a confidence booster.
boofy is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-16-2012, 08:35 AM   #8 (permalink)
Registered Users

Why do ppl always complain bout servo stripping in a crash? Your not suppose to crash.

Good post i am a huge Blade flyer they should sponcer me i started with the old blade cp pro then got a b400, another b400, had cx2, msr, mcx, blade mcpx (3 total), blade SR, blade 450 3d stock, blade 450 3d converted zyx fbl. And plan to get a 130x and nano.

If you do need parts there cheap and i myself have really needed to work on my helis rather then reg maintaining of them now my b400s were not stock but with aftermarket servos,gyro fly great it and the cpp what got me hooked
had a trex didnt like it

Sent from my ZTE-Z990G using Tapatalk 2

Epoweredrc is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-16-2012, 08:52 AM   #9 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

I agree, great bang for the buck. My neighbor even commented the other day when I was out flying. Said he thought it was a bit of a big investment for such a small helicopter, but worth it now that he sees the difference between these and "toys".
Old 09-16-2012, 10:05 AM   #10 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ratvader View Post
Boofy, with respect, you cannot compare the crash of 450 class with the crash of MCPX. Apples/oranges. The mass of the 450 means its going to have damage regardless of manufacturer. As a former owner of a blade 400 and a current trex 450 owner, there is absolutely NO comparison in quality or flight characteristics. I stripped every servo on the blade with a MINOR touch of the tail on grass. and oh yea the end of the battery was chewed to shreds becuase the dumb ass design of the 400 had the battery sit inches from the motor and newbies (like me) were prone to placing the battery too close. The 400 was a POS.

However, overall, I have several other blade heli's (MCPX, 120SR, MSR) and I have had very good experiences with those and would whole heartily recommend them to anyone
I think many would agree that the B400 was not competitive at all with the TRex offerings of the same period. The 3D was better, and the consensus seems to be that the 450X is actually quite good. I see a lot of posts bashing the 450X based on experience with the 400, and I think that's an apples/oranges comparison.

There are plenty of folks who had bad experiences with the SR and the B400 and decided never to buy a Blade product again. That's cool. I don't blame them. I appreciate that you specifically stated that your experiences were with the B400. Not everyone does that. Some just bash all Blade helis because of bad experiences with one model and that doesn't really help anyone.
Old 09-16-2012, 05:18 PM   #11 (permalink)
Registered Users

I come from rc airplanes years ago and HH was good to me then, just as they have been so far this go around.
renefigueroa is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-16-2012, 05:45 PM   #12 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by renefigueroa View Post
I come from rc airplanes years ago and HH was good to me then, just as they have been so far this go around.
Title says blade but eflite planes are great i started with the mini edge 540 1st built up balsa electric i had whengot into bl electric had the profile edge 540 the mini showtime all great planes

Sent from my ZTE-Z990G using Tapatalk 2

Epoweredrc is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-16-2012, 06:58 PM   #13 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by Epoweredrc View Post
Why do ppl always complain bout servo stripping in a crash? Your not suppose to crash.
because servo's shouldnt strip in minor bumps. But bear in mind my original point was that comparing crash repair costs between a 450 and MCPX is not grounds for like or dislike of either bird. Its unrealistic to think a nose dive in a lightweight like an MCPX would be comparable to the damage from a 400 class. I also came back and whole heartly supported the Blade line and noted the three I own. None of which, BTW, have ever stripped servo's in minor bumps.
Ratvader is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-17-2012, 09:45 AM   #14 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ratvader View Post
because servo's shouldnt strip in minor bumps. But bear in mind my original point was that comparing crash repair costs between a 450 and MCPX is not grounds for like or dislike of either bird. Its unrealistic to think a nose dive in a lightweight like an MCPX would be comparable to the damage from a 400 class. I also came back and whole heartly supported the Blade line and noted the three I own. None of which, BTW, have ever stripped servo's in minor bumps.
Yeah. I'm even using a DFC head on my 450 3D, and I've never stripped a servo. I've had several tip crashes on takeoff or landing, and I've even put it in hard enough to bend shafts and shred the canopy. No stripped gears yet. I've got six sets on hand, but I haven't needed them.
Old 09-17-2012, 07:16 PM   #15 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

So do I and I'm starting to want to collect most of their line-up.
I have had at one point each one they made, but never all at once and it would be cool to have such a collection. My dream "hanger" would be two of each bird, one to keep bone stock, and one upgraded.
So far, the only helicopter I have left from Blade is the 130x "borrowed from Dad". He has in his collection the 300x and 450x. I hope to get them sometime as well, but they are far more expensive.
I would like to get another MSRX keep stock, MCPX keep stock, MQX with a minor upgrade, and I WILL BE getting the NCPX soon.
It's nice to have a complete line up that is easy to go down the street and get a replacement part for instead of ordering and waiting a week for arrival.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the HeliFreak forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your REAL and WORKING email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Use a real email address or you will not be granted access to the site. Thank you.
Email Address:
Where do you live? ie: Country, State, City or General Geographic Location please.
Name and Lastname
Enter name and last name here. (This information is not shown to the general public. Optional)
Helicopter #1
Enter Helicopter #1 type and equipment.
Helicopter #2
Enter Helicopter #2 type and equipment.
Helicopter #3
Enter Helicopter #3 type and equipment.
Helicopter #4
Enter Helicopter #4 type and equipment.

Log-in