Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopter Support > JR Helicopters

JR Helicopters JR Forza, Vibe and Vigor Helicopters Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-17-2014, 11:04 AM   #1 (permalink)
Registered Users

Default New Forza with mini TAGS and gyro adjustments questions.

Hey I am sorry for the mess of questions but I have it flying and I have a few very little issues. I have a little drift forward and to the left and I adjusted horns neutral spot but it still drifts around a little. Did the pilots who purchased a BNF kit and use a DMSS transmitter have to raise the gain for alie/elec in the mini TAGS unit? What is a good start for normal flight with pitch/roll {elev/ale} gain? I have a 6ch so I can't adjust at the TX except for the tail setting. I just don't want to mess with the TAGS unit unless I have to cause its a new system for me and not used to it yet. One last thing can I use the full 100% dual rates cause the heli is lazy with the Jr team data setup? I am learning more about the system and it's settings and I appreciate the help! Thanks again!
savannahmick is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-17-2014, 02:09 PM   #2 (permalink)
Registered Users

Raise th gains 5 points, should get better.
flyinhelis is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-17-2014, 02:13 PM   #3 (permalink)
Registered Users

I think you can adjust thru G tune.

You can download it and see for sure.
flyinhelis is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-17-2014, 02:26 PM   #4 (permalink)
Registered Users

If it drifts just a little you can adjust a link a turn or so. That is what I did on a friends and it hovered at hands off
Old 12-17-2014, 05:02 PM   #5 (permalink)
Registered Users
Thread Starter Thread Starter

Default I got it to stop drifting but I have a tail tracking to the right! Geez!

Hey thanks for the info/help again and I got it much better than the first time out! Today I was getting more comfortable and confident flying the Forza and I really like the bird! I only have a little issue with the tail tracking to the right no matter what I am doing hovering or high rpm normal flight. I am the gyro set at n 85% in normal flight mode and I use the rudder trim to adjust in flight but still can't get tail to hold center. Do you think it's a servo neutral setting that needs adjustment or linkage or gyro? Sorry for all the questions but new to the setup and I can't really test too much cause I am not trying to crash YET! LOL!
EDIT!!! I WAS ABLE TO GET THE TAIL TO HOLD TIGHT! I just adjusted the tail servo center with the awesome JR clamping horns which are the best design I have seen on a 450! I have it hovering hands off and I am amazed at the smooth quiet drivetrain but I am more impressed with the NO vibration at ALL with throttle at 80% on the table strapped down! I got much more confident today with the bird and I am getting used to it quicker than I imagined because this only my second 450 size or larger! I have only had micros, 130x, and a 250 FBL heli before the Align 450 DFC plus I got in March sold it last month to get something better and so far it is better especially the FBL unit, build quality, and stability! BTW! The XG6 DMSS TX is so worth the $125 I paid!!! Thanks!

Last edited by savannahmick; 12-18-2014 at 04:48 PM..
savannahmick is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the HeliFreak forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your REAL and WORKING email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Use a real email address or you will not be granted access to the site. Thank you.
Email Address:
Where do you live? ie: Country, State, City or General Geographic Location please.
Name and Lastname
Enter name and last name here. (This information is not shown to the general public. Optional)
Helicopter #1
Enter Helicopter #1 type and equipment.
Helicopter #2
Enter Helicopter #2 type and equipment.
Helicopter #3
Enter Helicopter #3 type and equipment.
Helicopter #4
Enter Helicopter #4 type and equipment.

Log-in