Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopter Support > Electric Micro/Mini Helicopters > X400 and MX400

X400 and MX400 Ark X400 and HeliMax MX400 Helicopters Information

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-08-2007, 01:00 AM   #21 (permalink)
Registered Users

Are there Any Videos eplianing how to setup your Radio for the X400?

Maybe a Futaba ,JR and even maybe the Spektrum?

We Have lots of Build Vids but not many on TX Setup........please excuse me if i am wrong and there are these Vids out there. I Must admit that i have felt a littile lost trying to Navigate on this site. I feel as if i am a Broken recored asking this question over and Over and ussually getting the same Answer and when i go to find whats suggested i get "Lost"

I get the impression that you guy`s are giving me heartfelt answers..they are just going over my head and under my feet. I know i am slow at learning. But once a catch on i go like gangbusters. So please Bear with me.

Sincer regards
Mal
Kushal_22 is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-08-2007, 09:42 AM   #22 (permalink)
Registered Users

If your heli has been upgraded to CCPM then you can watch the finless videos and they will teach you how to do it

https://www.helifreak.com/viewtopic.php?t=12455

If your heli is still mechanical mixing then..........you should really upgrade to ccpm, hehe.
Helder22 is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-09-2007, 02:53 AM   #23 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helder22
If your heli has been upgraded to CCPM then you can watch the finless videos and they will teach you how to do it

If your heli is still mechanical mixing then..........you should really upgrade to ccpm, hehe.
Thanks

From what I have been told it has been Upgraded to CCPM

Thone has quite a bit of "Bling" on it. All Aluminum Head Belt driven tail Spare V Blades All I i think i am missing right now is a Ball link adjuster and some Ball link Pliers (My thumb is getting SORE!

Regards
Mal
Old 01-20-2007, 09:45 PM   #24 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helder22

Actually I was wrong and Lied to. I now have the CCPM Upgrade kit....Any Vids on how to put this together?

Thanks
Malcm
Old 01-15-2009, 06:11 AM   #25 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven_darkcloud View Post
This weekend I'm doing another x400 build and videoing it. I also will include some vids about mods I have done. If there is any extra info you want then let me know by friday night.

Ok Thanks to Finless I was able to cut the file size down drasticly and will be posting the smaller files once they are all fixed.

REPOSTING VIDS IN THE SMALLER FILE SIZE
Frame build part 1 and intro (56meg)

Frame build part 2 (56meg)

Frame build part 3 (62meg)

Frame build part 4 (75meg)

Tail build part 1 (55meg)

Tail build part 2 (36meg)

Head build part 1 (42meg)

Working on some gama isues with the head build Might do a reshoot of it.

Head speed/pinion calculator (xls format)
thanks, remember red lock tight on head screws, use a sodering iron to remove screws,when need be.If you don,t the heli 400 m/x will loosen the head screws, using metal upgrade to mx450,
thenostic is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-15-2009, 06:13 AM   #26 (permalink)
Registered Users

no, but use everything else off mx 450,keep your plastic blade grips 4 servos do the job-mx 450 has 5 servos plus tail
thenostic is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the HeliFreak forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your REAL and WORKING email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Use a real email address or you will not be granted access to the site. Thank you.
Email Address:
Where do you live? ie: Country, State, City or General Geographic Location please.
Name and Lastname
Enter name and last name here. (This information is not shown to the general public. Optional)
Helicopter #1
Enter Helicopter #1 type and equipment.
Helicopter #2
Enter Helicopter #2 type and equipment.
Helicopter #3
Enter Helicopter #3 type and equipment.
Helicopter #4
Enter Helicopter #4 type and equipment.

Log-in