Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Electronics Support > Align 3G FBL System

Align 3G FBL System Align 3G FBL Flybarless System Software and Hardware Support

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-10-2010, 07:40 PM   #1 (permalink)
Registered Users

Default got an small issue with my 3g v2 version, can someone help

correct me if im wrong but the v1 version had issues with head bobbling and tail would kick out, right, well mine seems to be rock solid, ill shoot it straight up at full collective and it seems to hold just fine, tail wont bust out or nothing, but i got this inconsistant tail wag that i cant seem to get rid of, i did what manuel said, what do u guys think is wrong, my gain is 32 and rate mode is 31, it doesnt wag when i have it in rate mode, only in heading hold, what do guys think it is
lazsyss350 is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-10-2010, 08:43 PM   #2 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

Knowing what heli it's on would probably help....

But I would start with the mechanical gain. You may need to move the servo ball in some.
Old 05-10-2010, 10:10 PM   #3 (permalink)
Registered Users

Thread Starter Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by george0079 View Post
Knowing what heli it's on would probably help....

But I would start with the mechanical gain. You may need to move the servo ball in some.
oh sorry, its on a trex 600 le nitro
Old 05-10-2010, 11:40 PM   #4 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

Sensor is perfectly straight in line with center?? Mine was waggy becouse it wasnt
Old 05-11-2010, 08:54 AM   #5 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by doeLauw View Post
Sensor is perfectly straight in line with center?? Mine was waggy becouse it wasnt
looking at it with the naked eye it seems in center, i also found that the way I had my sensor mounted was to loose, I had 2 pieces of 3mm foam tape and a metal plate in between, it had way to much play in it, I changed it to just a 2mm foam tape and a strap, I start there and I see what happens, I will also check delay and set it back some if this dosent work, I know ill figure it out, its probably something simple but will see, also the ball is in the hole closest to the center of servo, should i change this.
Old 05-11-2010, 09:28 AM   #6 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

Well ... give it à try. But try to take it one step/mod at à time. About the tail ball ... to close could make it to slow aswell.
Old 05-12-2010, 01:30 PM   #7 (permalink)
Registered Users

i have tested it and here is what i did, i changed the ball to the center hole of the star, so it has a distance of 10mm from center of servo, and i used 2mm foam tape and straped down the sensor really tight, and turned my delay down and my expo to 35%, it is rock solid now, there is a tiny tiny bit of wag in tail but not much, i had a friend beat the crap out of the heli to see if it would blow out in any way, everything he threw at it, tic tocs, rolls, inverted, chaos, you name it he did it until tank was almost out, and it handled like a champ, very happy with 3g so far, once i get 20 or so flights ill come back and post how she's doing

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the HeliFreak forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your REAL and WORKING email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Use a real email address or you will not be granted access to the site. Thank you.
Email Address:
Where do you live? ie: Country, State, City or General Geographic Location please.
Name and Lastname
Enter name and last name here. (This information is not shown to the general public. Optional)
Helicopter #1
Enter Helicopter #1 type and equipment.
Helicopter #2
Enter Helicopter #2 type and equipment.
Helicopter #3
Enter Helicopter #3 type and equipment.
Helicopter #4
Enter Helicopter #4 type and equipment.

Log-in