Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopter Support > 700 Class Electric Helicopters

700 Class Electric Helicopters 700 Class Electric Helicopters manufactured by Align, Tarot, SYMA, Airhog, Chaos, HK and similar.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-14-2012, 06:44 AM   #1 (permalink)
Registered Users

Default Best 700E

what are the best 700e to fly sport and mild 3d ?:
astrecord is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-14-2012, 12:21 PM   #2 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by astrecord View Post
what are the best 700e to fly sport and mild 3d ?:

Anyone of them will easily perform sport flight and mild 3D with ease. Obviously most people are going to recommend the latest and greatest DFC V3, which isn't a bad choice.

But if you want to save a couple hundred bucks, you can go with the V2 its still a great bird.

AR90 is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-15-2012, 10:41 AM   #3 (permalink)
Registered Users

Are you limiting your desires to only Align since you posted in this thread? My reply will sound oxymoric, (whwever ya spell that word) as I am indicating there are several different brands that fall within the category you selected.

I have two of them, a Goblin and a X7, and of course my T700 V2. I admit to not being a 3d flyer, just sport, big air acro type flying. Each of the helis I have mentioned has advantages. If you are into hard 3d stuff I'd say the Goblin would fit your desires best, then the X7, then the V2.

However since you indicated in your initial post you will just fly sport, mild 3d then by far and away, my first recommendation will be the V2. I think for the best bang for the buck heli, the V2 is a clear front runner.. For me, I take the V2 out every time I go, and know it will do what I am capable of. Parts availability for it is great, not so with the others, and I have actually seen more parts/material problems with both the Gaui and Goblin that I have with the V2. Just for instance look at the X7. There is an identified problem with the one way bearing, and there is now a mod to fix it. Cost -- $119.00 list.

So, as I said, right now my clear favorite is the Trex 700 V2. The V3 DFC is a probable good alternative, but will require more expensive servos due to the direct servo to swash linkages. Of course that involves the question of now not being able to run a BEC because of the high servo amp draw. I guess it's all a tradeoff, but choose your heli based on what your planned use will be, and go for it!

Amain Hobbies Team Rep
rcflyerheli is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-15-2012, 04:58 PM   #4 (permalink)
Registered Users
Thread Starter Thread Starter

The V3 DFC is a probable good alternative, but will require more expensive servos due to the direct servo to swash linkages.

ALIGN have release the NEW ds615 and ds655 servo on the new 700E DFC combo too
i think the hv servo is for 3d master am i right .
astrecord is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the HeliFreak forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your REAL and WORKING email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Use a real email address or you will not be granted access to the site. Thank you.
Email Address:
Where do you live? ie: Country, State, City or General Geographic Location please.
Name and Lastname
Enter name and last name here. (This information is not shown to the general public. Optional)
Helicopter #1
Enter Helicopter #1 type and equipment.
Helicopter #2
Enter Helicopter #2 type and equipment.
Helicopter #3
Enter Helicopter #3 type and equipment.
Helicopter #4
Enter Helicopter #4 type and equipment.

Log-in