Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopters > Aerial Videography and Photography

Aerial Videography and Photography Aerial Video/Photo from R/C Helicopters

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-09-2007, 11:04 PM   #61 (permalink)
Registered Users

Ouch!!! :twisted: :twisted:
Advertisement

Old 07-09-2007, 11:30 PM   #62 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

from my understanding, this John guy did not need to be discredited, anyone who's interested in aerial photo/video and starts to ask for guidance (normally from forums) will automatically know the terrible reputation of his. did we need reconfirmation?

I don't get it.... the point of this thread was......?????? david?
R-4-L is offline        Quick reply to this message
Old 07-10-2007, 11:07 AM   #63 (permalink)
Registered Users

The point is, NOBODY likes an arragant, self-rightous fool who has total disregard for anyone elses life by driving drunk, epecially one who threatens or bullies others or their family members in a cowardly way.

You want to know who I am?? I was someone who was going to buy a gimbal from you, I am not a rep, I dont work for anyone in the heli industry, just a collage student who wants to make a little extra cash shooting pics, and I thought, hey the stories cant be ALL true can they?
I mean, the guy makes a decient gimbal right??
Screw this, there is NO friggin way I would ever give my money to a manipulitive, drunk-driving, jerkoff bully who thinks his crap dont stink.

I am just one customer who spoke out about your actions here,
I wonder how many more you just lost who are just watching?

Next time, and I am sure there will be a "next time", as there always is with people in denial who can't admit it, as you have show here, when you are stupid enough to drive drunk please, please just kill yourself and no-one else.
kcflier is offline        Quick reply to this message
Old 07-10-2007, 12:11 PM   #64 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

point taken
R-4-L is offline        Quick reply to this message
Old 07-10-2007, 02:12 PM   #65 (permalink)

whatevaaaaaaa
WayneBrown is offline        Quick reply to this message
Old 07-10-2007, 08:04 PM   #66 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

I didn't know anything...

I am staying out of it, just observing and learning.

Bringing people out of Radio Shack and into the hobby.

μολὼν λαβέ
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
ClayK is offline        Quick reply to this message
Old 07-18-2007, 12:15 PM   #67 (permalink)
Registered Users

So does anyone know the latest? Did mr. drunk driver just buy his way out of the ticket?
kcflier is offline        Quick reply to this message
Old 07-19-2007, 05:26 PM   #68 (permalink)

No. Not yet he hasn't. According to the court records online he has continued the case twice more. The latest entry indicates Mr. Ohnemus has been granted permission to leave the state for "employment" purposes.

I would guess that his attorney will continue this as much as the court will allow.
roger_rockstar is offline        Quick reply to this message
Old 07-19-2007, 09:41 PM   #69 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

I'm still waiting to hear from his attorney.....
Old 07-20-2007, 08:02 AM   #70 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

Perhaps he has higher priority issues at the moment?
13m Spiderbeam mast, Askman mount, A640, all above with 2.4Ghz downlink
Tonystott is offline        Quick reply to this message
Old 07-21-2007, 02:16 PM   #71 (permalink)

You have a Forum called
Quote:
“Aerial Videography and Photography”
I would change it to BergenChris and his Groupies! You have to question if this was a personal attack? Check the title you idiots.

You are attacking a businessman which BTW Rockstar I agree you are a liar or you are Chad from FC Customs. Either way you are hiding!

I wouldn’t by a Bergen product anyway, but for Chris Bergen and you idiots to Bash a guy you don’t even know after YOUR company has been BANKRUPT twice and god knows has no money to convert to the 21 century for CCPM is BIZZAR! You stick a turbine in and say it’s the greatest we have built 9? WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Top 3 pilot’s I have seen fly in Springfield/Jacksonville/ Jeffcity,Mo. Were all AF pilot’s and John was number 1. Really like to see you fly against him sometime.

You have an administrator that starts a post with.

Quote:
Wonder if he operates helis on jobs while under the influence.

http://www.judici.com/courts/cases/c...5JL2007DT189D1

Guess Judge Vahle is getting tired of seeing him the last the couple of years.

David
I have already called John to tell him what I would do to you clowns.
William and Robin James at the bottom of the page are the two that this will end up costing.

John must be killing Bergen sales to stage an attack like this. But he did sell 9?

What are you all going to do if he’s not guilty? We know the truth!!
Bad news Chris you Fxcked with the wrong bunch of guys here. I beleive you are banned or bashed everywhere but with a groupie?

Leo
airborne1100 is offline        Quick reply to this message
Old 07-21-2007, 03:36 PM   #72 (permalink)

Wow, joined and banned in one day.
It's a shame we have access to the logs, and You are stupid enough to just 'submit' instead of reading the policies and rules of the forum.
Break the rules, you go bye-bye.
Old 07-21-2007, 04:01 PM   #73 (permalink)
Thread Starter Thread Starter

My HF Map location

Asked whois.arin.net:43 about +12.40.50.1)

OrgName: AT&T WorldNet Services
OrgID: ATTW
Address: 200 S. Laurel AVE.
City: MIDDLETOWN
StateProv: NJ
PostalCode: 07748

NJ is long way from Illinois.

David
DavidH is offline        Quick reply to this message
Old 07-21-2007, 05:13 PM   #74 (permalink)

There are two very good reasons that contrary to what "airborne" is saying Will James is not going to be held liable for anything going on on this forum.

1. First and foremost, Everything has been based on factual public record. Sure there has been a bit of name calling but that in and of itself is not necessarily legally damaging.

2. Website owners can not be and aren't held liable for anything other members might say even if the comments truly are libelous and slanderous. Courts have already decided that the damaged party must go after the ones who damaged them and not site owners.

Try again.
roger_rockstar is offline        Quick reply to this message
Old 07-21-2007, 05:41 PM   #75 (permalink)

This is what I found! and by the way you may want to reread the law. WHEN YOU AFFECT A BUSINESSES SALES WHICH YOU GUYS HAVE. READ
ON HERE WHERE THE PERSON DECIDED NOT TO ORDER! THEN THE FORUM AND INDIVIDUAL CAN BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE!

He could bring you and the owners to Adams County calling a business owner a druck and having someone running the site start the thread. You are going to hate that John has money. When you read charges dropped.

So you know it has to be under 15mph over the limit to have a $50.00 fine!

I found speeding in 07/28/1988 with a fine of $50.00
Then on 07/14/1989 speeding for a fine of $50.00
Then on 05/19/1989 SEAT BELT TICKET $50.00
Then on 03/05/2001 SEAT BELT TICKET $55.00

This is the HORRIBLE guy you are slamming?

He’s in an accident that wasn’t his fault! Works with every agency out there to help the public and yes here in Jacksonville during the Tornado’s both times. In Sprinfield last year when it hit the airport. He tracks for the National Weather Service to warn people then does search and rescue then shoots video for the news. The two guys that were with him before the Tornado hit here he sent one of them to my house to call everyone I know
to warn them then they kept tracking the storm.

Yes I see the DUI but I also know him and laugh. This is a guy that can bench over his own weight. Was trained by the State Police then went though the worst training for another agency in self defense and disarming a subject. I know a little about this I went though the same thing.

He ask for my help and he has it. Rockstar I’m checking you out as we speak trying to get the judge to issue a warrant to locate your IP legally so John can use it in court.

You are Bashing him personally and don’t even know the story. Any of you do any of these? Seat belt? Speeding 38 in a 30? 44 in a 35?

It’s like me giving Curtis advice! Anyone check his background I did! I did but this isn’t
For that type of information that’s why RR/ RC groups/ APL won’t post any of this shxt.

Wow I think that says it all. I hope you meet him in person one day.

Leo
Old 07-21-2007, 06:13 PM   #76 (permalink)

Not sure about the IL. NJ. thing David was talking about but I will tell you one of the best Army tech's is on this forum right now. Ban me see what he does? He's not just good he could school you boy's!

IT'S PRETTY CLEAR DAVID STARTED A THREAD TO SLAM JOHN HOPING TO TAKE HIM DOWN AND GIVE BERGEN BUSINESS BACK!

Chris Bergen post you fxck with the wrong guys.

Chris Bergen is a laugh here! He posts a $500 truck he wrecked? How could you tell for the rust?

Sorry John's not broke! He can actually do R&D, You should try it before you sell a product.

Hows the group now? You Bashed the wrong guy!

As you know John is out of town and ask me to deal with this BS. I WAS GLAD TO. So far today he has gotten over 50 email slamming this site with quote's that had been said before about John. I thank you all!

Leo
Old 07-21-2007, 09:08 PM   #77 (permalink)

SO, now we know the real truth as YOU said so.
It's pretty obvious that you are deeply in love with the guy, the real question is are you the pitcher or the catcher? Maybe you switch off?

False bragging will get you no where. Each time you post you leave a trail.
Army tech? WTF is that supposed to mean? That a threat? Bring it. better get the catcher's mitt first, and a flashlight.
Old 07-21-2007, 09:27 PM   #78 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

"Me thinks he doest protest too much"

If everyone on HF is Chris' lacky, how could any discussion truthful or otherwise possibly affect his business? We all buy from Chris anyhow, by your own admission.
And, I was unaware that the only good heli was one equipped with CCPM. I can't imagine how ThunderTiger has sold so many of those awful single-servo Raptors ...the fools
Secretly, I believe John must love this attention. An unstirred pot soon goes cold.
Old 07-21-2007, 09:52 PM   #79 (permalink)

My HF Map location

It is time to let this pot cool. I am tired of reading this crap personally.

This is a heli site and here to help people.

Thank you everyone, but enough is enough. Go out nad fly or tweak your helis or whatever you want, but this is getting very old fast.

Good grief.

We can and will take legal action against threats and individuals that harass us. Any of our fine Military people who were into computers would not lower themselves to the level of illegal activities. I have WAY more faith in our Service Men and Women to believe that.

Give it a rest everybody. There is FAR LESS JO talk on this site than most others, and we will be keeping it that way, it is not worth re-hashing for the millionth time.....
Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the HeliFreak forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your REAL and WORKING email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Use a real email address or you will not be granted access to the site. Thank you.
Email Address:
Where do you live? ie: Country, State, City or General Geographic Location please.
Name and Lastname
Enter name and last name here. (This information is not shown to the general public. Optional)
Helicopter #1
Enter Helicopter #1 type and equipment.
Helicopter #2
Enter Helicopter #2 type and equipment.
Helicopter #3
Enter Helicopter #3 type and equipment.
Helicopter #4
Enter Helicopter #4 type and equipment.

Log-in