Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopter Support > Blade Helicopters (eFlite) > Blade 500X

Blade 500X Blade 500X Helicopters Information and Help

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-31-2015, 02:53 PM   #21 (permalink)
Registered Users

Yes i replaced the bearings in one from a lack of power n a screeching sound. It took alot of heat to get it apart but finally got it done.
d423,150x,300x,500x is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-31-2015, 03:13 PM   #22 (permalink)
Registered Users

Do you remember the size oft the bearings? I did some search but could not find it anywhere
ThomasG is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-31-2015, 08:08 PM   #23 (permalink)
Registered Users

The 500X is also my favorite helicopter! In fact, I think it actually feels nicer to fly than my 600X which is really saying something. I just purchased a new Microbeast Plus Pro v4 flybarless controller for my 500X so it now has auto-level (AttitudeControl). Here's a setup video that I made yesterday showing off my 500X:

Microbeast Plus Pro v4 AttitudeControl Setup (20 min 53 sec)

Any way, if you guys want servo adapters (who doesn't), I bet I know who could design and make them for us:

http://www.blade550xupgrades.com/

Perhaps if we encouraged him with a group buy or something to make the initial labor worth his while???
Old 04-17-2015, 04:43 PM   #24 (permalink)
Registered Users

I have not crashed mine... came close.. had mine ORDERED since day one avl.. now if you do that history you will know it took sadly a year to get this heli out from its first date announced and release. (Sucked enough) it was 899.99 etc...

NOW I did have to send mine back 2 times.. due to some messed up stuff... first was shipping crushed in the side of my first one.

Second and still somewhat of an issue is the tail... vibe... I messed with the tail and gain and everything from the belt and shaft.. to the grips. In the end I think the tail needed a better design and this heli would have been solid out of the chute. BY ALL MEANS THIS was not a good BNF... that phrase should be removed from it and all heli's.

It was all jacked up out of the box.. took some adjusting and it is better now. Today the DX6i I have it bound to acted up and no joke.. a pot went bad mid flight. It was the tail.. sooo out of pure luck I was able to AUTO it down and save it from getting a scratch short of blade grass stains....

I have had it two years plus now and NO crashes and no issues other then tail ones. All in all it is a solid heli.

I HOPE to see Blade do like a 480 CFX and make a large one like that all jacked up and loaded out--- that would be a sweet Heli I would bet.
Mikado Logo 700/Synergy 516\Vbar Vcontrol Touch/Neo/RCHN #612 IRCHA#5289
Iskareot is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-23-2015, 06:22 PM   #25 (permalink)
Registered Users

I would be good for a set of adptors, I really like my 500x also.
sgtlt is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-24-2015, 07:27 AM   #26 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgtlt View Post
I would be good for a set of adptors, I really like my 500x also.
+1
torpicaltrail is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the HeliFreak forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your REAL and WORKING email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Use a real email address or you will not be granted access to the site. Thank you.
Email Address:
Where do you live? ie: Country, State, City or General Geographic Location please.
Name and Lastname
Enter name and last name here. (This information is not shown to the general public. Optional)
Helicopter #1
Enter Helicopter #1 type and equipment.
Helicopter #2
Enter Helicopter #2 type and equipment.
Helicopter #3
Enter Helicopter #3 type and equipment.
Helicopter #4
Enter Helicopter #4 type and equipment.

Log-in