Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopter Support > Blade Helicopters (eFlite) > mSR X

mSR X Blade Micro SRX Helicopters Information and Help

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-30-2012, 04:21 PM   #1 (permalink)
Registered Users

Default Msr-x DX7 programing?

I really wish that HH took the time to put this DX7 programing information in the manual like the mcp-x has, I cant find any informatin on the msr-x, ive seen plenty on the msr but not sure if its the same.

I need to know the swash type? and then after that i should be able to fly it without any other settings? i dont know? first time with a computer heli Tx, Ive been flying using a DX4e with no settings capability. I do want to get this msr-x dialed in so any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
EGG_ is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-30-2012, 05:05 PM   #2 (permalink)
Registered Users

This thread will give you a starting ground. Mainly in how to set up the rudder mixes.

But basically you just select a 90 degree swash and leave everything else stock - save for any expo you want to add.
GoodOmens is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-30-2012, 06:42 PM   #3 (permalink)
Registered Users

I use these settings on mine, and it flies very smooooth

D/R EXPO
AILE (50%) (-10%)
ELEV (50%) (-10%)
RUDD (100%) (INN)

MIX 1
RUDD→ ELEV (ACT)
RATE D -10% U -10%
SW (ON) TRIM (INN

Edwii is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-03-2012, 01:34 PM   #4 (permalink)
Registered Users

Thread Starter Thread Starter

Nice I should have realized that i could have used some of the dx6i setups around here, never even thought to look. now I know when I get a 450!

What does the program mix do? is it activated by enabling it in the menu or a switch?

im also having a hard time with the mix setup,
MIX 1
RUDD→ ELEV (ACT)
RATE D -35% U -25% were do these values go
SW (ON) TRIM (INN

MIX 2
RUDD→ ALIE (ACT)
RATE L -40% R -10% were do these values go
SW (ON) TRIM (INN

Do the rates values go(D,L) on top and (U,R) on bottom?

on this screen ?
EGG_ is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-03-2012, 03:30 PM   #5 (permalink)
Registered Users

I have the same radio and same question as you.

Quote:

im also having a hard time with the mix setup,
MIX 1
RUDD→ ELEV (ACT)
RATE D -35% U -25% were do these values go <------- Could some translate this to our dx7 menu please ?

SW (ON) TRIM (INN

MIX 2
RUDD→ ALIE (ACT)
RATE L -40% R -10% were do these values go ? <------- Could some translate this to our dx7 menu please ?

SW (ON) TRIM (INN

Do the rates values go(D,L) on top and (U,R) on bottom?

on this screen ?
LokiNexus is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-03-2012, 08:15 PM   #6 (permalink)
Registered Users

Default Sticky This !

OK Guys only mod is that I switched the stock tail boom and motor with a stock mcpx tail boom and motor. I used the msrX tail fin.
And I improvised theses setting for my old DX7 radio. It is very very tame in normal mode and a blast is sport. The tail holds like a son of B and it turns left as it should while hovering .
The Video will be live (EDIT), Sorry for the real bad guilty but it's a cell phone so its the best I can do.

Blade msrX DX7.mp4 (2 min 36 sec)

Note the need for the use of the gear switch in my setup.
LokiNexus is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-04-2012, 06:36 PM   #7 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

Sorry I haven't got longer to help, have a look at my post in here
https://www.helifreak.com/showthread.php?t=390194

I was struggling to translate DX6i mixes to the DX8 which I guess is the same as the DX7S

The mixes can be left on permanently, I had mine switched for testing, do try the link adjustment first detailed in the sticky at the top of this forum

Once the links are adjusted well, I think that mixes are far less important - still worth a play
toys2cars2toys is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-13-2015, 04:48 PM   #8 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by LokiNexus View Post
OK Guys only mod is that I switched the stock tail boom and motor with a stock mcpx tail boom and motor. I used the msrX tail fin.
And I improvised theses setting for my old DX7 radio. It is very very tame in normal mode and a blast is sport. The tail holds like a son of B and it turns left as it should while hovering .
The Video will be live (EDIT), Sorry for the real bad guilty but it's a cell phone so its the best I can do.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jaKsL...ature=youtu.be

Note the need for the use of the gear switch in my setup.
quick question, when you enter the input select screen, what do you have on there? usually you have to designate what switch you want to activate the dual rates. you can have individual switches . I see you used gear switch to change dual rates. I cant seem to get my switch to change {gear] . I think it has to do with input select screen, which you never showed. when I enter mine it only has AUX2 and GEAR . you can change its values between INH, F. MODE, AUX2, GYRO. which to select? Also the next would be GEAR. you can select...AUX2. GYRO, INH, or GEAR which one?
zman_99 is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the HeliFreak forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your REAL and WORKING email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Use a real email address or you will not be granted access to the site. Thank you.
Email Address:
Where do you live? ie: Country, State, City or General Geographic Location please.
Name and Lastname
Enter name and last name here. (This information is not shown to the general public. Optional)
Helicopter #1
Enter Helicopter #1 type and equipment.
Helicopter #2
Enter Helicopter #2 type and equipment.
Helicopter #3
Enter Helicopter #3 type and equipment.
Helicopter #4
Enter Helicopter #4 type and equipment.

Log-in