Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopter Support > Avant RC - Mostro & Aurora

Avant RC - Mostro & Aurora Avant Mostro, Aurora, Electric eAurora, RigidCore Flybarless Head, Avant EFX and Avant FX Helicopter Support

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-05-2013, 07:50 AM   #181 (permalink)
Registered Users

I'm in the same situation… if its months, well thats fine but it would be nice to know some estimate of timing Q4.13, Q1.14, Q2.14...so I can have the wife make some other purchases for the holidays.
Advertisement

Old 12-05-2013, 12:59 PM   #182 (permalink)
Registered Users

I want a new nitro. I'm buying the first one that comes out; N7, G4.1, or Mostro. If I had to guess, I bet I'll be the owner of a Raptor G4.1. Time will tell.
Glenn Goodlett is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-05-2013, 02:46 PM   #183 (permalink)

I'm in the same position just wanting a better nitro. I'm in the UK and realised even if it comes out the doors now I'm not going to see it before Christmas. I have cancelled my 2 Pre-Orders and will revisit the product next year. I'm not miffed, annoyed so don't read anything in to it and I have bought a N7 pre-order locally which I should see before Christmas. When the Mostro is out I'm sure I will notice and then that will be the time to pick one up.

MJ
majicjohnson is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-05-2013, 10:03 PM   #184 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

I would sure love an update too. Was considering getting this for Christmas gift. Is that a possibility still?
Any of you Avant reps have any info at all?
HeliJoe is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-06-2013, 06:13 AM   #185 (permalink)
Registered Users

Given all the delay, I didn't bother putting in a pre-order but I would have bet it would be out before Christmas. Oh, well I went and bought from CYE a Rave 90 Nitro. Proven, reliable, and here. If Avant produces this helicopter I will revisit it just to see how it does, but it was good entertainment to watch this thread...My budget dollars are done..and I will be flying my new Rave I bet before Avant produces an "estimated date" of release on the Mostro. Good Luck...
Old 12-08-2013, 06:58 PM   #186 (permalink)
Registered Users

I haven't visited the site in awhile, until today and they have posted an arseload of new photos since I was there last, hope this is not too old of news. I'd be happy to have one just to look at the thing on a daily basis.

EDIT: Never mind, just saw the other thread about the same pics.

http://www.avantrc.com/

--Blade 500 3D--Blade 360CFX--Blade 450 3D--Blade 230S--Blade 130S (x2)--Blade MCPX BL--Blade MSR-X--Blade MSR--Estes Proto X--UMX Radian---DX8 Gen 2--Heli-X 4.2 Sim--
helitack32f1 is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-09-2013, 10:52 AM   #187 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyLen View Post
Given all the delay, I didn't bother putting in a pre-order but I would have bet it would be out before Christmas. Oh, well I went and bought from CYE a Rave 90 Nitro. Proven, reliable, and here. If Avant produces this helicopter I will revisit it just to see how it does, but it was good entertainment to watch this thread...My budget dollars are done..and I will be flying my new Rave I bet before Avant produces an "estimated date" of release on the Mostro. Good Luck...
I was so close to buying that Big Block ENV90 at AMain Hobbies! Looks like you got the last one. Oh well, I guess I'll keep my name on the pre-order list for the Mostro. It's hard to wait when there is a box of new parts sitting in the shop, waiting for a new heli. Have you seen the ridiculous price AMain has posted for the 2012 Aurora? How about the TSA Platinum Infusion 700N? Man, I really want a new heli soon! Please hurry Avant!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the HeliFreak forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your REAL and WORKING email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Use a real email address or you will not be granted access to the site. Thank you.
Email Address:
Where do you live? ie: Country, State, City or General Geographic Location please.
Name and Lastname
Enter name and last name here. (This information is not shown to the general public. Optional)
Helicopter #1
Enter Helicopter #1 type and equipment.
Helicopter #2
Enter Helicopter #2 type and equipment.
Helicopter #3
Enter Helicopter #3 type and equipment.
Helicopter #4
Enter Helicopter #4 type and equipment.

Log-in