Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopter Support > Other Makes and Models Helicopters > JS TZ-V2 Frenzy

JS TZ-V2 Frenzy JS Models TZ-V2 Frenzy Helicopters Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-19-2010, 08:02 PM   #21 (permalink)
Registered Users

hey simushere are you in va beach, i am going up to va beach in a few weeks, if the weather warms up a little then i will be wanting to fly,any heads up on a good place to fly my frenzy? thanks for the heads up, and if i run into you you can check out my 140 setup,i have over 100 flights on my frenzy with 140 and not 1 prob with the swash mounting point for the longer balls.but the metal swash is next on my list because the plastic one has developed a bunch of slop/play in the ball on the swash, and chuch bassani has the metal swash upgrade and he said it makes the frenzy have a new kind of locked in felling for the swash. and it makes the roll rate tighten up/ no slop.thanks.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-21-2010, 10:50 PM   #22 (permalink)
Registered Users

Thread Starter Thread Starter

My HF Map location

Well it's been quite a while since I've logged on to the forum. I havn't been flying lately but it's mostly because I've gotten back into playing drums. I don't have to worry about crashing the drums, just the cymbals.

I still have two frenzy's but one of them needs to be rebuilt. I need to go over the working one to make sure everything is in order before I fly it again. As far as places to fly there is Debbies R/C which has a field right next door. Most of the guys fly some form of Trex and can easily get parts since we fly next to the hobby shop. There are a few of us that have Frenzys and of course love em.

If you want more room to fly you need to visit NALF Fentress. You can only fly on the weekend over at Fentress but there is a ton of room to do the big manouvers. There are planes and jets that normally use the runway and the heli guys usually setup off of the runway over the grass.
Old 03-12-2010, 05:30 AM   #23 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

The TZv2 90 comes with the optional 140 in the kit.
Here's a pic with the metal swash and 140 ball extensions.

Old 07-31-2010, 04:02 PM   #24 (permalink)
Registered Users

Ok, since I'm new to this, what does the 140 swash do for you that the 120 don't. I seen in another post somewhere that my DX7se won't do 140. I don't know if this is true because I haven't researched it yet, so I thought I'd ask. At the moment any 3D I would do would be an accident and would most likly end up in a rebuild.
Thanks, Bill
bill161 is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the HeliFreak forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your REAL and WORKING email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Use a real email address or you will not be granted access to the site. Thank you.
Email Address:
Where do you live? ie: Country, State, City or General Geographic Location please.
Name and Lastname
Enter name and last name here. (This information is not shown to the general public. Optional)
Helicopter #1
Enter Helicopter #1 type and equipment.
Helicopter #2
Enter Helicopter #2 type and equipment.
Helicopter #3
Enter Helicopter #3 type and equipment.
Helicopter #4
Enter Helicopter #4 type and equipment.

Log-in