Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopter Support > Compass Helicopters > Warp 360

Warp 360 Compass Warp 360 Model Helicopter Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-05-2013, 07:06 PM   #1 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location
Default .5mm thick boom shipping as standard

Just a FYI

I picked up a new boom. the only option shipping from ProStar and HeliDirect is the 1/2 mil thich variety 10-0008E

I just need to "Bob" the block end
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-06-2013, 08:46 AM   #2 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

I did that ..

My special washers showed up so It was a good time to take the motor of..
Thanks to BOB I put 17t and this bird is SCREAMING! LOVE THE POWER now!

and Also thanks to BOB lol.. I figured it cant hurt to get the belt tension on tail a bit looser.. esp with 17t .. somehow itfelt tighter.. So I BOB-ed it flew yesterday . Dont know if it was just the 17t pinion or freed up drive train or perfectly aligned motor to the tensioner assembly, IT SCREAMED! Never have I had this much power..
BTW keeping it stock tail for now. It hasnt given me issues.. and I have BAD experience from Micro birds of upgrading stuff and then it costs more to replace .. and you go down a slippery slope..

Stock tail is working JUST fine for me right now
Goblin Gasser TRM VX310TT Align MJ Design DTS 700N 91 HZ-R 3D Blackout Extreme Gasser #4 MCPX BL 2 iX12

Gaba
Rahulgaba is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-06-2013, 11:19 AM   #3 (permalink)

My HF Map location

Good to hear it's going well guys. 17T with the Scorpion is awesome. I imagine 18T on the stock motor will be very nice.

In another thread I mentioned that the thicker boom (unlabeled) came with a kit I ordered for spare parts. When I pulled the boom out and compared it to a known 0.5mm and first batch boom, it was obvious that the boom was 0.4mm. Even just this 0.1mm increase was enough to stiffen and strengthen the boom. I seriously doubt the 0.5mm one will ever break due to stress.
Old 06-06-2013, 05:42 PM   #4 (permalink)
Registered Users

Thread Starter Thread Starter

My HF Map location

I am sorry Bob. Yes you did mention that previously. I forgot the details of your post and figured you sourced it from some special 'place' as I couldn't find it listed anywhere.

So, I thogth I had a 17 tooth but its a 18. I know I am too beginner but it is so tempting anyway
Old 06-07-2013, 12:14 AM   #5 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr-Mike View Post
I am sorry Bob. Yes you did mention that previously. I forgot the details of your post and figured you sourced it from some special 'place' as I couldn't find it listed anywhere.

So, I thogth I had a 17 tooth but its a 18. I know I am too beginner but it is so tempting anyway
What has to be counted in pulleys? Teeth like in gears, correct?
My out-of-the bag 17T tail pulley has 18 teeth...

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the HeliFreak forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your REAL and WORKING email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Use a real email address or you will not be granted access to the site. Thank you.
Email Address:
Where do you live? ie: Country, State, City or General Geographic Location please.
Name and Lastname
Enter name and last name here. (This information is not shown to the general public. Optional)
Helicopter #1
Enter Helicopter #1 type and equipment.
Helicopter #2
Enter Helicopter #2 type and equipment.
Helicopter #3
Enter Helicopter #3 type and equipment.
Helicopter #4
Enter Helicopter #4 type and equipment.

Log-in