Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Simulators Support > RealFlight Flight Sim

RealFlight Flight Sim All versions of RealFlight Sim

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-31-2015, 11:10 AM   #1 (permalink)
Registered Users

Default RF 7.5 WIRELESS :-)

So I finally got my RF 7.5 wireless going. I think there is some confusion how it works. The USB stick that comes with the simulator is the receiver and you will need to find a way to transmit to it.

If you fly Futaba, Spektrum, JR and basically anything other than the SLT TX, you'll also need to buy this.
http://www.amazon.com/Tactic-AnyLink.../dp/B00JH0RBQA

It has its own little LIPO that charges quickly and lasts 10 hours. You plug it into your own brand TX and then you can bind it to RF 7.5 in the program.

After some confusion, I finally got mine working wireless on a 46 inch LCD. In full screen mode, this is as close to real flying as it gets! Great investment.

Also, Futaba TX's will control the power for the Anylink2. It will power up and down with the TX.
RC/DC_5000 is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-31-2015, 12:37 PM   #2 (permalink)
Registered Users

What USB stick comes with the simulator? Is that only with the interface edition?
Besen is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-31-2015, 04:23 PM   #3 (permalink)
Registered Users

Thread Starter Thread Starter

http://www.ebay.com/itm/like/3014328...lpid=82&chn=ps

This one is the wireless USB edition. But you probably still need to buy the Anylink2 Adapter. Unless you already have an SLT TX.
RC/DC_5000 is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-31-2015, 06:56 PM   #4 (permalink)
Registered Users

That's pretty cool. I missed that they had released this. I already have the interlink edition so this isn't for me, even though I already have the Anylink2.
Besen is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-21-2015, 06:47 AM   #5 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by RC/DC_5000 View Post
So I finally got my RF 7.5 wireless going. I think there is some confusion how it works. The USB stick that comes with the simulator is the receiver and you will need to find a way to transmit to it.

If you fly Futaba, Spektrum, JR and basically anything other than the SLT TX, you'll also need to buy this.
Amazon.com: Tactic AnyLink2 2.4GHz Universal Radio Adapter: Toys & Games

It has its own little LIPO that charges quickly and lasts 10 hours. You plug it into your own brand TX and then you can bind it to RF 7.5 in the program.

After some confusion, I finally got mine working wireless on a 46 inch LCD. In full screen mode, this is as close to real flying as it gets! Great investment.

Also, Futaba TX's will control the power for the Anylink2. It will power up and down with the TX.

This is great Info...because I would like to use this system with my Dx8 and something told me that it was not going to be as simple as plug and play.....

Maybe this is the reason that others cannot get theirs to work correctly?
Who know.
But thanks for this

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the HeliFreak forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your REAL and WORKING email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Use a real email address or you will not be granted access to the site. Thank you.
Email Address:
Where do you live? ie: Country, State, City or General Geographic Location please.
Name and Lastname
Enter name and last name here. (This information is not shown to the general public. Optional)
Helicopter #1
Enter Helicopter #1 type and equipment.
Helicopter #2
Enter Helicopter #2 type and equipment.
Helicopter #3
Enter Helicopter #3 type and equipment.
Helicopter #4
Enter Helicopter #4 type and equipment.

Log-in