Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Electronics Support > Eagle Tree Systems

Eagle Tree Systems Onboard data loggers, telemetry, and OSD support

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-01-2008, 06:41 PM   #1 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location
Question eagle tree on trex 450

hi can some one tell me what eagle tree logger would be good for my trex 450 and also what i would need to read head speed.also show your pics on how it should be mounted if possiable.

thanks
cdkoho is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-01-2008, 09:36 PM   #2 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

Any of the microloggers will work for you. Definitely get the v3, no reason to go backwards. It's up to you if you get the 100 amp or 150 amp, and if you get pigtails or plugs on it. I got the 150 for expandability (I use it on my 600 too), and pigtails, because I don't like the idea of hardmounted plugs on a circuit board. To read headspeed, you can use the magnets with the hall effect sensor, the optical sensor, or the brushless motor sensor. The brushless motor sensor is the easiest one to deal with. Mounting it depends completely on you and how your heli is set up. The logger doesn't take up much space, as it's about the size of an average ESC.
Old 12-02-2008, 03:27 AM   #3 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

Quote:
Originally Posted by cfmorrell View Post
Any of the microloggers will work for you. Definitely get the v3, no reason to go backwards. It's up to you if you get the 100 amp or 150 amp, and if you get pigtails or plugs on it. I got the 150 for expandability (I use it on my 600 too), and pigtails, because I don't like the idea of hardmounted plugs on a circuit board. To read headspeed, you can use the magnets with the hall effect sensor, the optical sensor, or the brushless motor sensor. The brushless motor sensor is the easiest one to deal with. Mounting it depends completely on you and how your heli is set up. The logger doesn't take up much space, as it's about the size of an average ESC.
+1 (IMO)
lavi is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-02-2008, 11:58 AM   #4 (permalink)
The Capi

My HF Map location

Here is where to put it

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the HeliFreak forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your REAL and WORKING email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Use a real email address or you will not be granted access to the site. Thank you.
Email Address:
Where do you live? ie: Country, State, City or General Geographic Location please.
Name and Lastname
Enter name and last name here. (This information is not shown to the general public. Optional)
Helicopter #1
Enter Helicopter #1 type and equipment.
Helicopter #2
Enter Helicopter #2 type and equipment.
Helicopter #3
Enter Helicopter #3 type and equipment.
Helicopter #4
Enter Helicopter #4 type and equipment.

Log-in