Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopter Support > Blade Helicopters (eFlite) > nano CP X

nano CP X Blade nano CP X Helicopters Information and Help

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-19-2013, 05:32 AM   #1 (permalink)
Registered Users

Angry DX6i switches Australia

Anybody in Australia aware of where I can get replacement switches for my Spetrum DX6i? Can get from HorizonHobby but cost a fortune for shipping.

I dropped mine, didn't have my holder on my neck and fail to engage TH which made me panic!!
thebyson is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-19-2013, 10:06 AM   #2 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebyson View Post
Anybody in Australia aware of where I can get replacement switches for my Spetrum DX6i? Can get from HorizonHobby but cost a fortune for shipping.

I dropped mine, didn't have my holder on my neck and fail to engage TH which made me panic!!
I would call Modelflight or... bring the radio to a place like Jaycar... they've lots of toggle switches...may have one that will do the job.

spykez is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-20-2013, 05:50 PM   #3 (permalink)
Registered Users
Thread Starter Thread Starter

Cheers

I'll give it a go.
thebyson is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-22-2013, 08:50 PM   #4 (permalink)
Registered Users

Default DX6i switches

radio shack here in the states carries swirches almost identical, let me know if you still need them drop me a PM
Anthen27 is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-25-2013, 09:30 AM   #5 (permalink)
Registered Users

i also broke my F mode switch ( the one that does fixed pitch or idle up - top outer left) on my DX6i and i used this one "Futaba ML-1AFSP" I found at Towerhobbies.com (link: http://www3.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin...?&I=LXCLP1&P=7. )
If you need the long one, search for "futaba switch" on towerhobbies and you can find it. If you don't like the shipping or prices, you can get the model numbers from tower hobbies and then go search the web. Of course digikey and radio shack are other options, but i don't know about australia/shipping for that stuff.

The picture is correct for the linked one above showing the short length of the physical switch (so it would work for the F mode switch or the dual rate switch, but not the Throttle hold switch). It does not come with the mounting nut thing. So you will have to keep the one from your old switch when you remove it. I used some small needle nose pliers to unscrew the nut. And for the inside, you will have to do your own soldering (or find the perfect blade connectors - i chose soldering).

Good luck
Blade CX2 stock, & DX8, +some quads + small fixed wings
Guapo131 is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-30-2015, 05:12 PM   #6 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by spykez View Post
I would call Modelflight or... bring the radio to a place like Jaycar... they've lots of toggle switches...may have one that will do the job.
I found Jaycar to be quite useless for these, they did not have the long switches.
petedee is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the HeliFreak forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your REAL and WORKING email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Use a real email address or you will not be granted access to the site. Thank you.
Email Address:
Where do you live? ie: Country, State, City or General Geographic Location please.
Name and Lastname
Enter name and last name here. (This information is not shown to the general public. Optional)
Helicopter #1
Enter Helicopter #1 type and equipment.
Helicopter #2
Enter Helicopter #2 type and equipment.
Helicopter #3
Enter Helicopter #3 type and equipment.
Helicopter #4
Enter Helicopter #4 type and equipment.

Log-in