Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > For Sale Forums – KNOW your buyer/seller ratings! No Price bashing. NO FIREARMS > Scale Helicopters, For Sale

Scale Helicopters, For Sale *No Commercial Ads - Scale Helicopters Only

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-23-2015, 03:27 PM   #1 (permalink)
Registered Users

Default BNIB RC Aerodyne SuperScale 470 Bell 407

I picked this up a few months back, but received a letter in the mail from the FAA with a medical certificate and student pilot license in it, so I'm moving most of my fleet out to make funds for flight training. That would include this lovely scale Bell 407 done up in the AZ DPS search and rescue scheme.

I purchased this last year in the fall some time, but never got it started. It's new in the box. You'll need to provide a suitable 6S motor, servos, ESC, FBL unit, receiver, and batteries. This kit includes the body and mechanics, main and tail blades, a scale interior, and a display stand. These go for $400 plus shipping from RCA. I'd like to see $325 shipped in the lower 48, or would go $280 for a local pickup in Chandler/Tempe area, or best offer. I'll have pictures posted up in a bit. If you have any questions, drop me a PM. Thanks!
KnifeEdge51 is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-03-2015, 01:08 PM   #2 (permalink)
Registered Users
Thread Starter Thread Starter

Bump!
Old 04-01-2015, 03:08 PM   #3 (permalink)
HF Support

My HF Map location

Pics?

No helicopters were harmed in the creation of this post.
AMA CD # 7309, Turbine Waiver# RW 890
Click Here For Bergen Intrepid Turbine Build Videos
Skiddz is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-02-2015, 07:12 PM   #4 (permalink)
Registered Users

At the moment, I'm actually going to hang on to this one. I was planning to sell this and build out a 600-size Funkey B206L kit, but this little "470-size" heli will be far more economical to build and fly, and much easier to transport. I may end up relisting this later, however. I'm selling the majority of my fleet to help fund commercial heli flight training this fall, as I won't have much time for flying once that starts anyway. If I do end up deciding I don't have time for this one either, I'll drop you a PM as first in line, if you're interested. Thanks!
Old 07-02-2015, 07:12 PM   #5 (permalink)
Registered Users

This one is back up for sale at the previous price of $325 shipped. I'm in the process of getting pics taken. Thanks!
Old 07-13-2015, 04:28 PM   #6 (permalink)
Registered Users

PICS!!! Yes, they're basic, but as the ad states, it's brand new in the box, been out of the foam twice to oogle and that's it. It includes the scale cockpit pieces and the display stand. Again, price is $325 shipped via USPS Ground, firm. Thanks!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the HeliFreak forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your REAL and WORKING email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Use a real email address or you will not be granted access to the site. Thank you.
Email Address:
Where do you live? ie: Country, State, City or General Geographic Location please.
Name and Lastname
Enter name and last name here. (This information is not shown to the general public. Optional)
Helicopter #1
Enter Helicopter #1 type and equipment.
Helicopter #2
Enter Helicopter #2 type and equipment.
Helicopter #3
Enter Helicopter #3 type and equipment.
Helicopter #4
Enter Helicopter #4 type and equipment.

Log-in