Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopter Support > Antique Out of Production and Vintage Helicopters > ELY.Q - Vision 90

ELY.Q - Vision 90 ELY.Q Vision 90 Helicopter Support

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-20-2011, 09:43 AM   #1 (permalink)
Registered Users

Default direct to swash servos

which servos will be ok for the direct to swash , i dont know what to get .
I itchy I is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-21-2011, 01:55 PM   #2 (permalink)
Registered Users

How much do you want to spend on servos? Any good standard servo will work. Do you plan to run a regulated voltage system or High Voltage? Depending on what you plan to do that can limit your choices. Not as many high voltage servos as there are 6.0 volt servos. If you're looking for good servos at a good price the Align 620 servos are a really good servo. I don't run them in my ElyQ, I have Futaba BLS 253s, but I run Align servos in my Trex 550 and am impressed.
Old 11-21-2011, 04:05 PM   #3 (permalink)
Registered Users
Thread Starter Thread Starter

i thought i needed better servos than the align ones , isnt their alot of force being put on them , i thought thats why they use bellcranks , i proberly will go 6volt .
I itchy I is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-21-2011, 06:18 PM   #4 (permalink)
Registered Users

Default Titanium gear servos

They will do a better job but the align,or savox servos will save you money in the short run. If you don't mind putting more money out up front.

Mks servos
Jr servos
Or futaba will do the trick. Just make sure the have good torque and decent speed

Thx C.B.
helinewby is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-21-2011, 09:15 PM   #5 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by I itchy I View Post
i thought i needed better servos than the align ones , isnt their alot of force being put on them , i thought thats why they use bellcranks , i proberly will go 6volt .
Bell cranks certainly do reduce the amount of stress that are placed on the servo. JR 8717, Futaba BLS 251 or 253, etc. will work well with a direct to swash set up. For what it's worth my Trex is direct to swash and the Align servos have held up very well. I'm not pushing Align but if you're working within a tight budget they are a good servo for the price. With that said, I'm very pleased with the BLS 253s I have on my ElyQ.
Old 01-09-2012, 03:26 PM   #6 (permalink)
Registered Users

Im running ds610 there awsome cheap what more do you want. Also check into SAVOX servos. There availuable at rcheliworkz. Savox servos makes the align servos but there cheaper for some reason. Im running there tail and throttle servo and there sweet.

Team Novarossi Motors U.S.A PlanetHobby.com "PushGlo" "SwitchGlo" Byron Fuels 2018
wifeorheli? is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-07-2012, 03:23 AM   #7 (permalink)
Registered Users

Sorry for commenting offtopic, but one question - wifeorheli? I am not a native english speaking person, so generally I am not in the place to comment such things, but your post made me very curious - is there something like a common use for 'there', as you used that word in one sentence as a subtitute for 3 various words/phrases - 'they're/there/their'?
I'am asking as I found it difficult to read your posts sometimes.

BTW I use Align DS 610/620 in my Visions 50E and 50C, also in Gaui X5; Spektrum H6040 in my Vision 90 and Henseleit TDR, and all of them work without a hitch. More than 1000 flights on all that birds and no servo failure (all on 6v).
Old 02-12-2012, 04:39 PM   #8 (permalink)
Registered Users

yea sorry for the late reply sometimes when i type i dont type the correct word but when read with other words it makes sense

Team Novarossi Motors U.S.A PlanetHobby.com "PushGlo" "SwitchGlo" Byron Fuels 2018
wifeorheli? is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the HeliFreak forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your REAL and WORKING email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Use a real email address or you will not be granted access to the site. Thank you.
Email Address:
Where do you live? ie: Country, State, City or General Geographic Location please.
Name and Lastname
Enter name and last name here. (This information is not shown to the general public. Optional)
Helicopter #1
Enter Helicopter #1 type and equipment.
Helicopter #2
Enter Helicopter #2 type and equipment.
Helicopter #3
Enter Helicopter #3 type and equipment.
Helicopter #4
Enter Helicopter #4 type and equipment.

Log-in