Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopter Support > Blade Helicopters (eFlite) > nano CP X

nano CP X Blade nano CP X Helicopters Information and Help

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-19-2014, 05:37 PM   #1 (permalink)
Registered Users

Default nano cpx is awesome!

I love this thing. I just got mine yesterday and after 3 packs could get a stable lift off and tail in hover. (Thanks to all the practice on my 120sr, and some practice on my sim) However, it is one "sensitive" little joker on the sticks. Holy crap!! It reminds me of when I first got my 120sr, how it seemed so difficult and then little by little it got to the point where I was zooming all over the place. Then again I'm hard headed. I think dr and expo feel funny so I like to learn with everything on 100%. It's a great new adventure now with cp, nowhere to go but up !
navag8ter is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-19-2014, 06:15 PM   #2 (permalink)
Registered Users

Default nano cpx is awesome!

After a while you will be at 125%dr and be wanting more power. I love mine I am flipping and rolling mine. inverted is a little harder i had mine inverted today for about 1 minutes and that was a major accomplishment
You will get used to the twitchiness in no time it's a lot of fun. I've considered brushless but I've heard of so many horror stories that I've been holding off.

Good luck
mattbeau is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-19-2014, 11:59 PM   #3 (permalink)
Registered Users

Expo will affect the feel.

DR just reduces the overall cyclic range so the feel is the same. 75%DR will make it far less twitchy whilst not limiting your moves at a learner level.

After 4 years flying on a 450 size heli, I have only now got into decent inverted with this little machine and finally hovered a full pack - within a month of owning it.
nickyd is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the HeliFreak forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your REAL and WORKING email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Use a real email address or you will not be granted access to the site. Thank you.
Email Address:
Where do you live? ie: Country, State, City or General Geographic Location please.
Name and Lastname
Enter name and last name here. (This information is not shown to the general public. Optional)
Helicopter #1
Enter Helicopter #1 type and equipment.
Helicopter #2
Enter Helicopter #2 type and equipment.
Helicopter #3
Enter Helicopter #3 type and equipment.
Helicopter #4
Enter Helicopter #4 type and equipment.

Log-in