Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopter Support > Mikado Logo Helicopters > Mikado Logo 700 Xxtreme

Mikado Logo 700 Xxtreme Mikado Logo 700 Xxtreme Helicopters Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-29-2012, 03:23 AM   #1 (permalink)
Registered Users

Default should i do it?!!

Hi guys,
well im in need of some opinions here. bascially my LHS is offering a limited time only amazing 12 month interest free installment plan on a logo 700 xxtreme combo kit. and the short question is should i do it?!

bascially ive been flying for about 7 months now (mini protos and warp 360 on its way) i can fly around no problem as of now im perfecting backward circuits and learning inverted circuits. no 3d as such yet.

but i would say im a confident sports flyer. and i really do want to move up to a 700 eventually. and i was planning maybe to just get the kit, slowly collect lipos, then when ive perfected my skills, just do the build and start flying the 700!

Im a low headspeed kind of guy, and i like slightly longer flight times, would this 700 suit me? suitable as my first 700 comming straight from 450s??

should i get this kit?!

thanks!
Alex
ahunter852 is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-29-2012, 04:44 AM   #2 (permalink)
Registered Users

I think not.

My storry was 1/2 yr 450
600EFL First FBL Heli Upgrade to Vbar 3/4 yr
XX as reward to myself. Feels Good, but if you've been flying 7mn now i would recommend a 600 (Logo, Rex, golbin...) almost Same flying possibilities, but 1/2 the cost...if you Crash....or lipo...or charger...
And you have something to practice on. I always fly harder with the 2nd largest of my fleet.

BUT

After all go with your Heard (and wallet)

Regards
nebuchadnezza is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-29-2012, 05:08 AM   #3 (permalink)
Registered Users

If your a confident sports flyer and you can AFFORD it .... well then why the hell not!!!!

I havn't been into helis for very long (long time plank flyer) and I have already ordered my xxtreme!!!

I am like you, confident in my sport flying, i can do basic flips, rolls, loops and inverted flying with my trex 500.......

I dont intend initially to push myself with the xxtreme ....... I intend on getting a logo 500 as well as my middle of the range machine and keeping the trex as my 'crasher' .......

Buy within your means and fly within your limits ....... thats always been my motto with planks.....

Having said that .... I believe the 600se is the LOGO to pick if you like low head speed flying.....
notorious_benny is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-29-2012, 10:05 AM   #4 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote, "Im a low headspeed kind of guy,"

In this regard, the Logo 700 flies steady without wobble down at 1700 rpm. So while guys are getting average 4 minutes of aggressive 3D with the machine, down at 1700 doing "sport flying", flights will be VERY much longer.

(-: Dave
dahld is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the HeliFreak forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your REAL and WORKING email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Use a real email address or you will not be granted access to the site. Thank you.
Email Address:
Where do you live? ie: Country, State, City or General Geographic Location please.
Name and Lastname
Enter name and last name here. (This information is not shown to the general public. Optional)
Helicopter #1
Enter Helicopter #1 type and equipment.
Helicopter #2
Enter Helicopter #2 type and equipment.
Helicopter #3
Enter Helicopter #3 type and equipment.
Helicopter #4
Enter Helicopter #4 type and equipment.

Log-in