Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopter Support > Antique Out of Production and Vintage Helicopters > E-Sky Helicopters > Belt CP

Belt CP E-Sky Belt CP

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-22-2008, 02:36 AM   #41 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

Quote:
Originally Posted by mnwizard View Post
Actually I took a little preemptive action and volunteered to show some of my Helis at a hobby night the local coppers put on for neighborhood kids. (We have a very PR minded police department). The kids. of course, love helis and I took a computer with too so they could all try one out on the sim. The insurance agent said no actual flying. Gads, they're as bad as lawyers! The cops loved the helis too and had lots of questions

Last time I saw the Sgt he waved when he went by.

When dealing with neighbors I find that a little treachery is a wonderful thing.
You are truly a man of vision Jack

If you can nobble the fuzz you can do anything
Ian 777 is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-23-2008, 12:03 AM   #42 (permalink)
Registered Users

Wow wolf i didn't even notice there was a whole girl in the pic, all i saw were boobs for like the first ten min. staring at it. Send more please, in bikini's please.
Old 06-23-2008, 09:34 AM   #43 (permalink)

My HF Map location

LOL you guys want me to get kicked off the forum dont you ..

OH on my workbench for the weekend was my brand new P51D flew it all of yesterday, man i forgot how much fun planks was Especially now that it feels like childs play compared to flying heli's

But was great fun doing loops and barrel rolls and low inverted passes...

Sad part is now my bro wants one too. sheesssshhh
DierWolf is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-23-2008, 09:55 AM   #44 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

Everyone should have one.

I mean a Mustang, not a Colombian in bikinis.

...er, except now that I think about it...

At least make him get a "B" version so you have some variety. YES I'M STILL TALKING ABOUT THE MUSTANG. Sheesh, you guys have dirty minds

So, which one did you get? Still electric, I assume?
T-Rex 600NP, T-Rex 500 ESP, HDX500 SE V2, HDX450 SE V3, T-Rex/Outrage SE V2, EXI450, T-Rex 250, CopterX/Guru-Z hybrid, HBFP separates, Lama V4, 2 x Walkera 4#3B
another_finn is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-23-2008, 10:05 AM   #45 (permalink)

My HF Map location

Yeah

i had ordered 2 x 3s 5000mah Zippies from HObbycity.com which were on backorder for almost a month so i changed my order and picked it up instead of waiting any longer since my 2400's are working just fine in the Esmart.

Its one hell of a plane, the pics on the net dont do it justice.... Its Art-techs P51D with brushless motor upgrade.. Paid 119 dollars and came with everything but the radio and reciever (servo's already installed)

Flys like a dream and fast as hell with the brushless motor.. Yah i would suggest it to anyone..

Old 06-23-2008, 10:08 AM   #46 (permalink)

My HF Map location

Nah if i buy him something (which i dont know why i am always buying LOL, younger bro i love him ) i'll probably pick up the A-10 and give him this one, we'll see.

The wind was herendous yesterday, gusting to 40mph, at times the D during a heavy gust nose in would just hovered there, but never got blown backwards, pretty damn good for a light foamy.. it was great fun, now i just need to strap my camera to it and send it up a couple hundred feet

My bro who can soso fly planks thought i was showing off on him when i did a really low inverted pass so he said "I can do that!" and proceeded to flip his idle up switch on his heli (yes he too was flying in the huge gusts) he took it way high and did his first loop and inverted flight..

Sheesh the things i have to do just to get them to progress in the heli world LOL..

Was great fun thats for sure.... Landing the D is kinda tricky coz its a taildragger but all went off smoothly
Old 06-23-2008, 01:06 PM   #47 (permalink)
Registered Users

That looks awesome! Looks like it only needs about 4 foot of runway in the vid!
muppetman0 is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-23-2008, 01:14 PM   #48 (permalink)

My HF Map location

Actually Zero i rather hand launch but yes it gets in the air quite quickly.
Old 06-23-2008, 02:32 PM   #49 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

Lovely stuff wolfie
Ian 777 is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-23-2008, 03:06 PM   #50 (permalink)
Registered Users

Have a guess whats on my bench......

A blown OS50 hyper engine damage cost more than a new engine
Also got a bench full of cheap crap after being conned out of almost all my money at the weekend
Any one want to buy anything? I also have a letter for car insurance on my bench i need to pay for!
Old 06-23-2008, 03:41 PM   #51 (permalink)

My HF Map location

ahhh nitro... smells nice until....................

Nope no need for anything over on my end
Old 06-23-2008, 07:46 PM   #52 (permalink)
Registered Users

Thread Starter Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grant_beltcp View Post
Have a guess whats on my bench......

A blown OS50 hyper engine damage cost more than a new engine
Also got a bench full of cheap crap after being conned out of almost all my money at the weekend
Any one want to buy anything? I also have a letter for car insurance on my bench i need to pay for!
Sorry you're having a bit of financial trouble, believe me, I've been there.
mnwizard is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-24-2008, 08:09 AM   #53 (permalink)
Registered Users

I have a nitro training plane. It has been badly made by some guy. My bro has only flown it once lol. I would love to have a go at flying an rc plane. I know I will be able to fly it easy lol because I am like a pro on the sim. But once you crash a plane thats it. You need to buy a new one lol.

-Jonny
Old 06-24-2008, 08:22 AM   #54 (permalink)

My HF Map location

Actually not really, foam planes like the one i have can take some pretty hard crashes and still stay together and if they do break its simply some glue to put the piece back on.

Now balsa models which i used to fly along time ago, when they crash yeah you gotta go out and buy some balsa and hope you kept the plans you built it from and make a new wing or whatever.

They have 4 types.

Balsa (crash = rebuild or new)
Composite (made of plastic/pvc with balsa reinforcement, quite heavy and when that has a bad crash you will most probably have to buy a replacement part, fuse or wing)
Fiberglass/carbon fiber (these fuses are high end for scale f16's ect and gliders, you dont want to crash those LOL)
Foam (Light, hard to damage in a crash and very easily repaired in a few seconds at the field)

Right now i'm searching for a nice motor to stuff in my p51 see how fast i can make this thing scream across the sky, thinking of 4s battery as it is its pretty fast, faster than my first plane which was a Cowboy Trainer which ran on a nitro engine..

The video above really doesnt show its true potential and they are flying it pretty slow in that video i would say about 1/2 throttle (i guess for advertising sake to show off the fuse)
Old 06-24-2008, 08:34 AM   #55 (permalink)
Registered Users

Lol cool. I might get a foam plane for xmas

-Jonny
Old 06-24-2008, 09:03 AM   #56 (permalink)

My HF Map location

BEAUTY SHOTS!!!!

Old 06-24-2008, 09:55 AM   #57 (permalink)
Registered Users

How much did you pay for that plane?

-Jonny
Old 06-24-2008, 10:13 AM   #58 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

Wow, great photos!

I've been thinking of getting the full size since a couple of friends helped me hand launch my Mini Mustang... I think there are actually some prop shafts available now, but I don't like the whole plastic mount that much. It was unfortunate that Art-Tech's US distributors didn't like Hobby City's prices - it's already off the site, so unless they have some stashed away it's going to cost a lot more to get now
T-Rex 600NP, T-Rex 500 ESP, HDX500 SE V2, HDX450 SE V3, T-Rex/Outrage SE V2, EXI450, T-Rex 250, CopterX/Guru-Z hybrid, HBFP separates, Lama V4, 2 x Walkera 4#3B
another_finn is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-24-2008, 10:23 AM   #59 (permalink)

My HF Map location

yeah, i got mine though the art-tech p51 is much much better than the parkzone p51 which is only 3 channel. there is another site selling them will get the link for you.

The motor mount is plastic i took it out right away and and reinforced it by taping around the entire thing and filling the entire void with fiberglass, its not going to break thats for sure... i also did this because i am planning on making this thing scream Stock it flys very Scale like, not slow and not overly fast just right, but you know me i love ma speed so motor is being searched for.

at the same time debating over the su27, F-86, A-10 or Corsair.. so many choices LOL.

F-86 looks like the frontrunner for now for scream-a-bility.

I got mine off HobbyCity for $109 plus 30 dollars shipping.. came with everything except the reciever and radio, servo's and everything was installed already.
Old 06-24-2008, 10:26 AM   #60 (permalink)
Registered Users

Cool, I know what ill be getting for xmas

-Jonny

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the HeliFreak forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your REAL and WORKING email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Use a real email address or you will not be granted access to the site. Thank you.
Email Address:
Where do you live? ie: Country, State, City or General Geographic Location please.
Name and Lastname
Enter name and last name here. (This information is not shown to the general public. Optional)
Helicopter #1
Enter Helicopter #1 type and equipment.
Helicopter #2
Enter Helicopter #2 type and equipment.
Helicopter #3
Enter Helicopter #3 type and equipment.
Helicopter #4
Enter Helicopter #4 type and equipment.

Log-in