Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopters > New Member Section

New Member Section If you are new to HF, please tell us a little bit about yourself. What Helis do you fly? You will find our community very friendly, why not break the ice and introduce yourself.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-10-2013, 07:51 AM   #1 (permalink)
Registered Users

Default Hello from Alabama guys!!!

new guy here! just wanted to say hello. i have been flying helies with my daughter for 4 years now, started with some cheap ones from the mall, and got bite by the bug! my "baby" at the moment is my trex 600e (interesting story about this helie, my father and i were talking about buying one to build together for over a year, going back and forth about it......my dad was very sick and all we could do together anylonger was stuff like this, so it kept us close. sad as it it, i found him passed away on a wednesday at his home, thankfully he passed away comfortably and peacefully. the kicker, that was wed, on friday, when i returned home from his viewing, there was a box on my front porch from UPS. below the shipping lable was a sticker that "with love from dad, cant wait to get started". when i opened the box, there sat the TRex 600e kit we had been eyeing for so long, and a handfull of electronics. he had order the kit a few weeks earlier for us to build together....

that was one of the oddest moments in my life, and at the same time one of the happiest. thats why this one means so much to me and is my baby.

anyway, just finished it up a few weeks ago, flew about 10 times, thing flies like a dream! best flying heli i have ever touched as a matter of fact. but she went down late last week due to my inexperince and trying to do things with it i wasnt ready to do. hell, if your not crashing your not learning right! lol. almost done with repairs now, the rest of the parts will be in tomorrow and i cant wait to get the bird back up in the air!

anyway, will be full of questions for a while im sure, im gonna poke around the site now and get used to it. thanks guys, and hope you all can help me with any issues i may have, and the same here!

Last edited by LoveToFly1; 06-11-2013 at 08:00 AM..
LoveToFly1 is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the HeliFreak forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your REAL and WORKING email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Use a real email address or you will not be granted access to the site. Thank you.
Email Address:
Where do you live? ie: Country, State, City or General Geographic Location please.
Name and Lastname
Enter name and last name here. (This information is not shown to the general public. Optional)
Helicopter #1
Enter Helicopter #1 type and equipment.
Helicopter #2
Enter Helicopter #2 type and equipment.
Helicopter #3
Enter Helicopter #3 type and equipment.
Helicopter #4
Enter Helicopter #4 type and equipment.

Log-in