Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect
START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopter Support > 500 Class Electric Helicopters > 500 Pro Class Electric Helicopters

500 Pro Class Electric Helicopters 500 Pro Class Electric Helicopters manufactured by Align, Tarot, SYMA, Airhog, Chaos, HK and similar.

Old 12-07-2016, 07:13 PM   #1
DaveScott
Registered Users

Default Proud New Owner

I took delivery of my Trex 500L today and really excited about the build. ZUJ for millions of questions and advice!
DaveScott is online now        Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2016, 07:39 PM   #2
learnedthehardway
Registered Users

Congrats! If you're moving up from something smaller you'll notice 500 is right where flight characteristics start to change due to size. Smaller helis are all fairly close in feel to the next size up or down (not counting ultra micros) but there is a pretty good step between a 450 and 500.

500 has a lot more presence and is quite a bit smoother, can handle a decent amount of wind as well.

20mph wind is hardly even noticeable. Once I got a 500 days that used to be too windy to fly became 500 days.
Old 12-07-2016, 07:43 PM   #3
Dylan Hudock
Registered Users

Congrats! Let us know if you have any questions throughout the build. It is a great flying heli!

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopter Support > 500 Class Electric Helicopters > 500 Pro Class Electric Helicopters

500 Pro Class Electric Helicopters 500 Pro Class Electric Helicopters manufactured by Align, Tarot, SYMA, Airhog, Chaos, HK and similar.