Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopter Support > Blade Helicopters (eFlite) > nano CP X

nano CP X Blade nano CP X Helicopters Information and Help

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-21-2012, 07:39 AM   #21 (permalink)
Registered Users
Thread Starter Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psuedo_Heli_Commander View Post
Congratulations on the little one!
They don't stay little long... Try to have patience when they're bad and let them know you really care. My little girl, always a daddy's girl, is now 6 months from being 39!
Best wishes to you and your lady.
Thanks man she's beautiful
theRASTAFeARIAN is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-21-2012, 07:59 AM   #22 (permalink)
Registered Users

My baby girl
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	53
Size:	51.8 KB
ID:	375927  
Old 12-21-2012, 09:06 AM   #23 (permalink)
Registered Users

Congratulations! And where's the Tx in that picture???!!!!! C'mon, start them out young and drop a Tx in her hands!
kingmeow is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-21-2012, 04:36 PM   #24 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingmeow View Post
Congratulations! And where's the Tx in that picture???!!!!! C'mon, start them out young and drop a Tx in her hands!
Maybe a 120 SR for starters. Lol
Old 12-21-2012, 04:38 PM   #25 (permalink)
Registered Users

But anyway.. What should I do about my nano? Without buying a new one, I did not 3-1 oil it btw
Old 12-21-2012, 05:02 PM   #26 (permalink)
Registered Users

Mine had devolped TBE after a little while flying it after going through all the usuall suspects never could find anything wrong. I finally I noticed a crack on the swashplate where the arm connects to the circular part of the swash. It wasn't noticible unless I put downward pressure on the servo arm part of the swash eaven then it was about as big as a hair could hardly see it. I replaced the swash and no more TBE the crack was so small im surprised I found it maybe perhaps check this really well I was ready to smash mine I was so aggervated.
Covers69 is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-21-2012, 09:23 PM   #27 (permalink)
Registered Users

Loosen your blade grips. Trust me. Loosen spindle and grips until it goes away. Enjoy.

Today I had similar problem after rebuild. I loosened my blades, which were already very loose, 1 quarter turn of the screw and it went away. Loose head gets me completely perfect hands off hover again. If one of your blades is tighter than the other it will produce a toilet bowl effect.

TBE is always in the rotor head and typically is the result of your head not keeping in time with the demands of your "as3".

Higher head speed does make the problem less obvious so a lot of people just throw new motors at the problem. If you can get inverted w/out falling 20 feet down in the process, your motor is still fine. My motor gets really really bad power loss right before it dies but only slight power loss over the rest of its life. Old batteries have a similar affect but not as dramatic as 10 hour versus new motor...

If you set the head up right it will fly fine as long as the motor is still turning hard enough to get back up to speed after an invert. At the point it bogs and can't recover after an invert you might as well scrap it.
tchilds is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-22-2012, 06:38 PM   #28 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by Covers69 View Post
Mine had devolped TBE after a little while flying it after going through all the usuall suspects never could find anything wrong. I finally I noticed a crack on the swashplate where the arm connects to the circular part of the swash. It wasn't noticible unless I put downward pressure on the servo arm part of the swash eaven then it was about as big as a hair could hardly see it. I replaced the swash and no more TBE the crack was so small im surprised I found it maybe perhaps check this really well I was ready to smash mine I was so aggervated.

I replaced the swashplate on principal. That wasn't it

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the HeliFreak forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your REAL and WORKING email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Use a real email address or you will not be granted access to the site. Thank you.
Email Address:
Where do you live? ie: Country, State, City or General Geographic Location please.
Name and Lastname
Enter name and last name here. (This information is not shown to the general public. Optional)
Helicopter #1
Enter Helicopter #1 type and equipment.
Helicopter #2
Enter Helicopter #2 type and equipment.
Helicopter #3
Enter Helicopter #3 type and equipment.
Helicopter #4
Enter Helicopter #4 type and equipment.

Log-in