Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopter Support > Other Makes and Models Helicopters > JS TZ-V2 Frenzy

JS TZ-V2 Frenzy JS Models TZ-V2 Frenzy Helicopters Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-05-2013, 02:04 PM   #1 (permalink)
Registered Users

Default Where to find JS parts?

Any other places besides Amain and HK?
Atomic Skull is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-06-2013, 11:51 PM   #2 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atomic Skull View Post
Any other places besides Amain and HK?
Have you google it? Why not order from Amain? They are very close to you.
Old 10-18-2013, 01:52 PM   #3 (permalink)
Registered Users

If anyone in Europe needs parts then Acrowood in Germany have them in stock, Dino is a design partner with JS and is developing a new FBL system for them.

http://www.acrowood.net/en_GB

regards Glynn
HGJL2009 is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-05-2013, 08:00 AM   #4 (permalink)
Registered Users

Default Find TZV2 .50 Parts

Hi
I have a .50 TZV2 Frenzy, and I need this Replacement Blade Spindle shaft (122-051) but not in amainhobbies or HobbyKing have this spare, anyone know if any part of another as the raptor helicopter I can function
Thanks
Humberto
hpachon is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-13-2014, 06:19 PM   #5 (permalink)
Registered Users

Why not just put a JR Vibe 50 head on it?
Old 02-02-2014, 09:40 PM   #6 (permalink)
Registered Users

I pick up a Frenzy 50 and after going through it, I find it to be a reasonably well designed helicopter. I am doing the final set up right now and hope to fly it soon.

The biggest thing I see wrong is a lack of support. Not only is it weak in the U.S. But it seem week World Wide.

I ordered some parts from HobbyKing two weeks ago and no sign of them yet, I check the shipping I selected and it can take up to 45 days to receive depending on customs.

They have resently opened a U.S. Warehouse but the web site shows no mention of the JS Line of products.
3drcbuilder is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-25-2014, 08:57 AM   #7 (permalink)
Registered Users

Hobbyking is the only place I know that still sell frenzy parts. I talked to Amainhobbies support and they told me that this helicopter is discontinued.

Why ALMOST ALL brands of flybared helicopter are discontinued (Except align and thunder tiger) ! I love them !
fantasiiio is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-02-2014, 07:49 PM   #8 (permalink)
Registered Users

It's a shame that this helicopter has gone by the wayside. But with it taking a month to receive part from Hong Kong I don't see it making it past it's first crash.

I actually got it into a hover this afternoon between rain shows.

I agree with you about the the flybar helicopter going away and I hate to see it.
Old 03-03-2014, 06:23 AM   #9 (permalink)
Registered Users

You have to buy more parts and store them for futur crash. That's what I do. An most important parts are gone first on HK so, when they have it, you have to buy them rapidly. They can be out of stock for a couple of months.
Old 03-28-2014, 03:51 AM   #10 (permalink)
Registered Users

Thread Starter Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by fantasiiio View Post
Hobbyking is the only place I know that still sell frenzy parts. I talked to Amainhobbies support and they told me that this helicopter is discontinued]
How can it be discontinued when Hobbyking keeps getting parts in stock?
Old 03-28-2014, 06:23 AM   #11 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atomic Skull View Post
How can it be discontinued when Hobbyking keeps getting parts in stock?
I don't know, but it's not a good sign.
This helicopter was first sold by amainhobbies. They probably know what they are talking about.
Old 03-30-2014, 01:14 AM   #12 (permalink)
Registered Users

Amain stopped carrying the Beam Avantgarde too, they have a way of carrying non Align helis for a year or two and then dropping them.
Old 04-06-2014, 08:24 PM   #13 (permalink)
Registered Users

I'm pretty sure now that Amain is full of it and that they just dropped support for it and don't want to say it. The TZ Frenzy .50 and .90 are listed right on JS Model's front page.

http://www.jsmodel.com/Intro.php?tag=Marketing

Wish they would just set up an Ebay store and sell directly the way Gartt does.
Old 04-06-2014, 10:14 PM   #14 (permalink)
Registered Users

There is no parts for these helicopters on amain website. Ask them if they have parts somewhere else. It's a store, they probably want to sell. I asked them and they have nothing. Maybe they will answer you another thing.
Old 04-07-2014, 06:03 PM   #15 (permalink)
Registered Users

I tried to order some parts from Hobby King, the order was placed January 23, 2014. they somehow messed up the shipping address and the order got turn around ans sent back to Hobby King. As of typing this 4-7-2014. The order has not been received back Hobby King. So, two and half months and no parts and at least a month before I may even see something.

The Frenzy is a nice little helicopter but with the support available the helicopter isn't worth the price of a Dog Turd.

If they could get some decent support in the U.S. The helicopter could take over the entry level helicopter market.
Old 04-22-2014, 01:31 AM   #16 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3drcbuilder View Post
I tried to order some parts from Hobby King, the order was placed January 23, 2014. they somehow messed up the shipping address and the order got turn around ans sent back to Hobby King. As of typing this 4-7-2014. The order has not been received back Hobby King. So, two and half months and no parts and at least a month before I may even see something.

The Frenzy is a nice little helicopter but with the support available the helicopter isn't worth the price of a Dog Turd.

If they could get some decent support in the U.S. The helicopter could take over the entry level helicopter market.
The sad fact is that if a helicopter kit is priced less than $400 people assume it's junk.
Old 08-24-2014, 10:04 AM   #17 (permalink)
Registered Users

Seven months after placing a order, and the order being lost in shipping I received a refund for the parts I ordered less shipping cost.

The Frenzy sets in the corner with a bad clutch and needs a canopy. It looks at me with those puppy dog eyes saying please fix me and fly me!!!!!!!!!!

I Just received an E-mail from Hobby King advising me that the have just opened there second U.S. warehouse and it is ready to start making shipments. However there is still no U.S. support for this helicopter.

I still don't see anything wrong with the design, after all it is pretty much a JR clone with enough differences that the JR parts won't work.

I guess if I looked hard enough I could find parts to make it work. But, I'm at the stage that crashing is going to happen and I'm better off with a main stream helicopter I can get parts for.

Plus the one time I ordered from Hobby King was such a disaster, it's just not worth the effort.
Old 08-24-2014, 10:14 AM   #18 (permalink)
Registered Users

This is why I bought another helicopter that I can easily have parts at my local hobby store. The frenzy is still functional, but it will stay on the shelf. The frenzy is retired.
Old 08-24-2014, 05:54 PM   #19 (permalink)
Registered Users

I also have other helicopters. But, I am a novices so I would like something that I can fly with a minimum of Regret if I pile it in and be easily fixed for the next exploit.

I've been thinking something simple and have been looking a several helicopters, I also have not done an electric yet. I've been doing a lot of reading of the Raptor 550 FBL. Only time well tell.
Old 02-04-2015, 08:41 PM   #20 (permalink)
Registered Users

You can purchase kits & replacement parts directly from the manufactures web page jsmodel.com

For parts make a list & email them if only a few ask for economy post.
gasserheli is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the HeliFreak forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your REAL and WORKING email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Use a real email address or you will not be granted access to the site. Thank you.
Email Address:
Where do you live? ie: Country, State, City or General Geographic Location please.
Name and Lastname
Enter name and last name here. (This information is not shown to the general public. Optional)
Helicopter #1
Enter Helicopter #1 type and equipment.
Helicopter #2
Enter Helicopter #2 type and equipment.
Helicopter #3
Enter Helicopter #3 type and equipment.
Helicopter #4
Enter Helicopter #4 type and equipment.

Log-in