Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopter Support > Antique Out of Production and Vintage Helicopters > E-Sky Helicopters > Belt CP

Belt CP E-Sky Belt CP

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-10-2012, 03:28 AM   #1 (permalink)
Registered Users

Default Belt CP tail servo issue

Hi all, just aquired me a Esky belt CP, 2nd hand. But did not test before I brought it, the guy said he hadn't used it in a year or so, so I charged it up, and tested it out to find that the rear servo isn't working! at all, to any movement on the sticks. All other servos seem fine though. So then I proceeded to plug the tail servo into another servo port on the receiver, and the servo worked fine. So the tail servo isn't broken.. Maybe the gyro? I did a bit of research but there weren't any I could find with an issue like mine. Please help me! This copter is dying to be flown again, or I'm dying to fly it =D
Josh_zajac is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-10-2012, 05:37 PM   #2 (permalink)
Registered Users

Which TX/RX do you have?

If the tail servo works in another port, then maybe a loose connection exists in the RX somewhere. Maybe check it on some other ports, just to double check and confirm it.

So, maybe a new e-sky RX will solve the problem, or if you already have a comp TX, just get an RX that is suited to it, and bin the e-sky tx.

Don't want to recommend buying a whole new TX/RX setup at this stage, if you are new to the hobby. But you can also consider that
TRex600N, Kasama Head, OS50SX
copterboy is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-10-2012, 06:10 PM   #3 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

Remove the gyro from the loop, and plug the servo directly into the receiver port where the gyro was connected. If the servo works here then the gyro is faulty in some way, leads, connections, etc, if it doesn't work in the receiver then it is likely not the gyro but the receiver or Tx.

Cheers

Sutty
sutty is online now        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-11-2012, 04:09 AM   #4 (permalink)
Registered Users

So obvious, it could be the gyro!! Can't beleive I didn't mention it, so thanks sutty
TRex600N, Kasama Head, OS50SX
copterboy is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the HeliFreak forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your REAL and WORKING email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Use a real email address or you will not be granted access to the site. Thank you.
Email Address:
Where do you live? ie: Country, State, City or General Geographic Location please.
Name and Lastname
Enter name and last name here. (This information is not shown to the general public. Optional)
Helicopter #1
Enter Helicopter #1 type and equipment.
Helicopter #2
Enter Helicopter #2 type and equipment.
Helicopter #3
Enter Helicopter #3 type and equipment.
Helicopter #4
Enter Helicopter #4 type and equipment.

Log-in