Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopters > R/C Helicopter Event Forum

R/C Helicopter Event Forum Please add your events to this forum so people know where the action is

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-15-2008, 02:13 PM   #41 (permalink)
Registered Users
Thread Starter Thread Starter

When you are packing up - remember to bring your MP3 players and CDs.

Three flying stations on one end of the field, will be set so the PA sounds/ works best for them.

The PA will be setup so you can walk up and put-on/ plug-in what ever music you are in the mood for.

Bring your chairs and EZ-ups. On both ends of the 2 pit areas... we have lots of room for extending each pit area with EZ-ups continuing down the flight line.
bstock is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-15-2008, 05:23 PM   #42 (permalink)
Registered Users

Raja is already here with his Gassers. He had a little bit of a hard time finding the field. My cell phone number is 410-829-4000 if anyone else needs help.

Thanks - Brent
Old 05-16-2008, 04:44 PM   #43 (permalink)
Registered Users

Default Breakfast both days

Breakfast both days

We decided we are doing breakfast in the morning also.

So Breakfast both days!!
Old 05-18-2008, 06:11 PM   #44 (permalink)
HF Video Underlord

My HF Map location

Awesome event, Great work Brent you and your fellow club members did an excelent job

I'll try to post a couple pics I snapped during the weekend in the near future

M3
Old 05-19-2008, 05:57 AM   #45 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

Awesome event!!! Great turnout, field, food, and weather. Was a really nice event that will definitely be added to the calendar again next year!!! Thanks to Brent, and the rest of the ESAC clan for a well ran event, great way to start the year and nice seeing all the familiar faces. See you guys at MHA!!
Old 05-19-2008, 09:06 PM   #46 (permalink)
Registered Users

Default "THANKS to Everyone!!!"

There was a sense of excitement present in the synergy and aura of the place... how cool that was!!

Pilots keep saying to me how great our Members were - and the Members keep saying how great the Pilots were. It seemed like I had a permanent smile on my face the whole weekend... and as I looked around... seemed like everyone else pretty much did too.

"Thank You" to the Pilots who were So Cool to be with!!!!

A big "Thank You" to all of the Club Members who believed in and stepped up to help with HeliFun! It truly is both groups being involved together in an event... to call it a success!!

Thanks to Wayne, Dave, and James for attending... that meant a lot to us!! Attending their events is what started the idea, and taught me what a good event should be like.

I want to say "thanks" to Mark for helping think out, and then help out with the events!!

"Thanks" to Will and Bill for jumping on the bandwagon... and driving it down the street. You guys getting excited to attend, started the ball rolling... we are very grateful for that.

"Thank You" to the Sponsors!! We have some great companies as Sponsors. Their involvement really helped to financially support the event.

Want to also thank a special member of our club - Matt. Matt worked his as* off to help make sure everything was perfect... and we ended up being good friends while doing it. "Thanks Matt!!"

Laughing... Flying... Eating... and Smiling - That's what we did... and it was Just To Cool!!

Can't wait for next year!!

Brent

Last edited by bstock; 05-20-2008 at 10:23 AM..
Old 05-30-2008, 12:28 PM   #47 (permalink)
Registered Users

Default HeliFun Gallery

The Gallery is finished at the HeliFun website

http://helifun.org/gallery2/main.php

There are 535 photos & 8 videos there now.

THANKS to all who have posted their photos and videos!!

Added a cool feature into the gallery - Comments.

You can leave a "comment" to any photo. A person can then post another comment to your comment... and then again and again.. Basically it's in a thread/ post style format.

Pilots... find your photos and comment on your heli, style, or flying.

Their Friends - you know what to do

Anyone - ask questions, leave commentary, etc.

Have Fun With It!!!!

So it is easy to find and read newly posted comments - at the top of each gallery page is a "read all comments" link to all of the Comments that have been posted (along with the photos)... newest Comments at the top.

If you have photos or video you would like to add into the Gallery... we would love to have you add them!!

It is easy to do. Create an Album, Name it, and literally drag your photos or video into the "Upload Applet" on the web page. The program will automatically create the thumbnails and resize the photos... or embed the video (of any format).

Subscribe to the RSS Feed for updates when new Comments, Photos, or Video are added to the gallery.

OK... Have Fun with it!!!!

Thanks - Brent

Last edited by bstock; 05-31-2008 at 09:33 AM..

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the HeliFreak forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your REAL and WORKING email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Use a real email address or you will not be granted access to the site. Thank you.
Email Address:
Where do you live? ie: Country, State, City or General Geographic Location please.
Name and Lastname
Enter name and last name here. (This information is not shown to the general public. Optional)
Helicopter #1
Enter Helicopter #1 type and equipment.
Helicopter #2
Enter Helicopter #2 type and equipment.
Helicopter #3
Enter Helicopter #3 type and equipment.
Helicopter #4
Enter Helicopter #4 type and equipment.

Log-in