Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopter Support > Walkera Helicopters > CB100

CB100 Walkera CB100 Helicopter Support

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-07-2009, 10:24 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default CB100 is a good thing in a small package!

The wife surprised me with a CB100 for my birthday, thereby proving two things:
1) I am married to the coolest chick ever -and-
2) She must really believe that size doesn’t matter (big relief for me)
Anyway, it’s a great little bird and I’m having a ball driving around the living room. I had it outside for a bit and it handled great even in a breeze.
It is very small....very, very small.
I cracked a blade and darn near needed an electron microscope to remove the pin screw. The TREX seems like a monster by comparison. Lots of fun to drive, seems pretty durable and is great way to fill time when it’s not warm/light enough to fly outside.
Also, a big thumbs up to Rick over at clubheli.com for hooking me up with extra batteries and a 3X charger that works with my TP-610C. (I tired quickly of waiting to recharge the single batt included in the kit). Since I couldn’t tell what would fit the heli, I sent e-mail to clubheli on Sunday afternoon not expecting an answer for a day or two. Rick got back to me within an hour (on a Sunday night no less)! I ordered the set that night and it came in the mail on Wednesday. Just can’t beat that kind of support!
all4not is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-23-2009, 01:16 PM   #2 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

Great info. I'm really close to picking one of these up from clubheli.com. I'd really like to go CP but I think I should stick with FP for now.
Old 11-11-2009, 09:52 PM   #3 (permalink)
Registered Users

i got Rick's last one last friday. i'm really liking it too.
cx2, mcx, T Rex 450 SA, GAUI 550, walkera cb100, 4#6, 4#6S, 4g6S, trex 450 clone, V911/FP100, DX7, DX8
never hold your farts in. they travel up your spine, and that's where s****y ideas come from.
shaggybirdman is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-13-2009, 12:17 AM   #4 (permalink)
Registered Users

well after 8, or so packs i'm starting to think the cb100 is a better value over the msr i have. this saturday i'll give it the acid test. i'll fly it then my msr back to back. the only real downfall to it is that i can't use my dx7 with it. oh well i'm starting a fund to get the 2801 pro tx.
cx2, mcx, T Rex 450 SA, GAUI 550, walkera cb100, 4#6, 4#6S, 4g6S, trex 450 clone, V911/FP100, DX7, DX8
never hold your farts in. they travel up your spine, and that's where s****y ideas come from.
Old 01-20-2010, 11:24 PM   #5 (permalink)
Registered Users

not a good thing, but a GREAT thing in a small package. so far i have spawned 3 more cb100's to friends.

i only deal with Rick at club heli. his customer service is second to none.

now i want a 4#6, but gotta sell my 4g6 first.
Old 01-21-2010, 10:49 AM   #6 (permalink)
Registered Users

I love both the mSR and CB100 but for some reason the CB100 feels more like a real bird. A bit more realistic if that makes any sense?
T-rex 450SE V2, 250SE / Blade CX2, mCX, mSR, SR / Walkera 5G6, 4#3B, 4G3, CB100 / Piccolo Pro / Hornet II / HBK 2

shield is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-21-2010, 01:10 PM   #7 (permalink)
Registered Users

I've got a CB100 too and this little bird is tons of fun. Great for learning the basics and hover orientation practising. I'm able to go nose-in for a few seconds now! =)
A great little heli for indoors.
PICOOZ Hughes 500MD
Xige is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-21-2010, 01:16 PM   #8 (permalink)
Registered Users

remember for nose in steer towards danger. it goes left steer left to correct. soon it will be second nature. i can fly a full pack nose in. i learned that trick when i was learning to backup a tractor trailer. grab the bottom of the wheel, and turn towards danger. works like a charm.
Old 01-22-2010, 12:45 PM   #9 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaggybirdman View Post
remember for nose in steer towards danger. it goes left steer left to correct. soon it will be second nature. i can fly a full pack nose in. i learned that trick when i was learning to backup a tractor trailer. grab the bottom of the wheel, and turn towards danger. works like a charm.
I remember that tip Jerry and am applying it when I practise nose-in hovering, its so true. Thanks.
PICOOZ Hughes 500MD
Xige is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-22-2010, 01:25 PM   #10 (permalink)
Registered Users

oh i told ya that already. oh well i'm glad it's working for ya. i bet i tell ya again sometime down the road. getting old sucks!

when doing nose in steer towards danger. it moves.... crap! did it already. SOB!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the HeliFreak forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your REAL and WORKING email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Use a real email address or you will not be granted access to the site. Thank you.
Email Address:
Where do you live? ie: Country, State, City or General Geographic Location please.
Name and Lastname
Enter name and last name here. (This information is not shown to the general public. Optional)
Helicopter #1
Enter Helicopter #1 type and equipment.
Helicopter #2
Enter Helicopter #2 type and equipment.
Helicopter #3
Enter Helicopter #3 type and equipment.
Helicopter #4
Enter Helicopter #4 type and equipment.

Log-in