Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopter Support > Antique Out of Production and Vintage Helicopters > E-Sky Helicopters > HBFP V1/V2

HBFP V1/V2 E-Sky Honey Bee V1 & V2 Fixed Pitch

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-22-2011, 04:44 PM   #21 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

I wish half my crashes ended with that little damage.

Heres some footage of me doing some crashing last night.
Sorry about the portrait orientation I'm stock working on a way to "mount" my phone safely in a landscape position.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dTSUINAvx3E[/ame]

This was my first flight with the push rods on the long swash arms so you can see me overt compensating a bit when trying to stop ff and hoover.

Damage report: broken canopy, left skids snapped (you can actually see that I was flying that way for half the vid) and snapped head stiffener.

Fun flight tho.

Last edited by Steemo; 07-22-2011 at 05:15 PM.. Reason: Typo
Steemo is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-23-2011, 08:29 PM   #22 (permalink)
Registered Users

Thread Starter Thread Starter

Default Ok maybe I do have ALOT of crash luck

yeeeaahhh I had a pretty bad night tonight..

Did lots of crashing... and yep gotem all on video for your crash viewing plessure...
And after you see all the pavement implants you won't believe the only thing I broke was a skid, and that happened in the weeds..
There is still something wrong with my bee, I was getting mad tail wag and blow outs, it was just really a hand full. I'm guessing that part of that was from the short flybar..anyways I'll get the vid up soon as they finish downloading from my phone...

Seriously some of the crashes I shouldn't even show you guys...they are flat out embarrassing..

But I was just having one of those nights where I was not really even giving w crap and just balls to the walls full throttle .....

Yes I did attempt a back flip WITHOUT BELL HILLER lol, once I seen it wasn't pulling itself over very well, I had enough altitude to pull out of it...

And you might catch some crazy looking flying but I am working on a secret trick that I can't expose until I master it and get it on video up close, so HH doesn't see what I'm trying to do and go and do it first..!! Lol
Old 07-23-2011, 09:18 PM   #23 (permalink)
Registered Users

When my wife ( camera women) says " OH ...OH MY" that's when I tried the back flip, but aborted...please don't pay any attention to the landing, it sucked something fears and I only do it when I'm being film!! Lol

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wY2SVh6SVWM&sns=em[/ame]

This is a really hard and heavy crash, caused by my dumb thumbs! But no damage other than a tweaked tail fin.
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=unllsasEWPA&sns=em[/ame]

Then there was this extraordinary accomplishment!
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=My6DT_N7hrY&sns=em[/ame]

I was pushing the tail hard, then right before I say " man what is wrong with this thing" it just spun out of control....my father was behind me watching and says I thought your were doing that.. Hahaha then I just lost it all and crashed in the tweeds...and broke off a skid.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R-KoH0uUBdA&sns=em[/ame]

By now my nice new freshly rebuild bee is looking and flying pretty freaking rough!! Lol
SERIOUSLY I promise you I did not have to replace a single part after all those crashes to keep her in the air. Just pop the head back on after most crashes, and realigning the paddles and adjusting the tracking, other than that no tools no parts...

Please don't judge my pilot skills based on tonight's flights...lol....tonight was a complete debacle!!! Lol. But fun plus I had a great audience...my fam!
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zkh7UnKb4wc&sns=em[/ame]

Last edited by Birdkiller; 07-26-2011 at 06:09 PM.. Reason: Removed one of the videos...
Birdkiller is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-23-2011, 11:10 PM   #24 (permalink)
Registered Users

To maximize your crash viewing plessure make sure you watch all the videos...don't worry they are all real short..
Old 07-24-2011, 02:00 AM   #25 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

Looks like you had fun
Old 07-24-2011, 04:35 AM   #26 (permalink)
Registered Users

Birdkiller, you'll kill this bird
robbancs is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-24-2011, 10:45 AM   #27 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by robbancs View Post
Birdkiller, you'll kill this bird

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the HeliFreak forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your REAL and WORKING email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Use a real email address or you will not be granted access to the site. Thank you.
Email Address:
Where do you live? ie: Country, State, City or General Geographic Location please.
Name and Lastname
Enter name and last name here. (This information is not shown to the general public. Optional)
Helicopter #1
Enter Helicopter #1 type and equipment.
Helicopter #2
Enter Helicopter #2 type and equipment.
Helicopter #3
Enter Helicopter #3 type and equipment.
Helicopter #4
Enter Helicopter #4 type and equipment.

Log-in