Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Electronics Support > Jeti Duplex Radio Systems

Jeti Duplex Radio Systems Jeti Duplex Radio Systems Support

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-02-2012, 07:53 PM   #1 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location
Default CIRCLE CITY HELIS JETI DUPLEX SWAP PROGRAM

CIRCLE CITY HELIS INTRODUCES JETI DUPLEX SWAP PROGRAM
Circle City Helis is excited to offer its customers a special program to introduce the new JETI DUPLEX 2.4GHZ Telemetry radio systems. Two models of JETI radio systems are available. The DC-16 is a tray style radio and recently received FCC approval in the US and Canada. It is now available. The DS-16 is a hand held radio and has similar functionality. The DS-16 has yet to receive FCC approval and final design of the form factor has just been completed. Production of the DS-16 is scheduled for late January, although there is no guaranteed delivery date.
Circle City Helis is offering an exclusive SWAP PROGRAM to help introduce the new radio system and give its’ customers the ability in limited quantities to start using this new radio today! You can get a DC-16 today, configure you models and start flying. Once the DS-16 is released all you need to do is save off the information on DC-16 to your PC and reload the information when you receive your new DS-16. Here’s how the program works.
Purchase a JETI Duplex DC-16 between now and December 31st at the price of $1,295.00.
Within 30 days of the release of the JETI Duplex DS-16, execute the SWAP by returning the JETI Duplex DC-16 transmitter and case in excellent condition and paying an exchange fee of $200.00 that represents the difference in the price between DC-16 and DS-16 models. Circle City Helis will then send you a brand new JETI Duplex DS-16 and case. There will be no return of any accessories like the power cords, USB cables etc that are common to both transmitters. The final list of common accessories will be finalized at the time of the release of the DS-16 and will be sent to you before you send back the DC-16. You are responsible for return shipping charges to Circle City Helis.
If the returned DC-16 transmitter or case is not in excellent condition the exchange price will be at least $350.00 based on the damage to the radio. Items that will cause a higher exchange price are scratches, dents, screen scratches, broken screen, switches or knobs etc. We highly recommend placing a screen saver on the display to avoid scratches.
No receivers or accessories purchased separately are covered in the SWAP.
Thank you for participating in this exciting and one of a kind program.
Lou Peragallo
www.circlecityhelis.com
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	DC-16 X Tray 2-web.jpg
Views:	79
Size:	44.1 KB
ID:	370619   Click image for larger version

Name:	DS-16 1-web.jpg
Views:	84
Size:	38.7 KB
ID:	370620  
www.circlecityhelis.com
lperagallo is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-03-2012, 03:21 AM   #2 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

great program
im4711 is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-08-2012, 04:25 AM   #3 (permalink)
Registered Users

Fantastic program!

I'd like to know more about how I could purchase one of the returned DC-16 radios.

Please let me know.
brw0513 is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-08-2012, 07:06 AM   #4 (permalink)
Registered Users

Thread Starter Thread Starter

My HF Map location

Quote:
Originally Posted by brw0513 View Post
Fantastic program!

I'd like to know more about how I could purchase one of the returned DC-16 radios.

Please let me know.
OK. Please send me a PM with your email address and I will email you as soon as one is available. These will be scarce.

Lou
www.circlecityhelis.com
lperagallo is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the HeliFreak forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your REAL and WORKING email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Use a real email address or you will not be granted access to the site. Thank you.
Email Address:
Where do you live? ie: Country, State, City or General Geographic Location please.
Name and Lastname
Enter name and last name here. (This information is not shown to the general public. Optional)
Helicopter #1
Enter Helicopter #1 type and equipment.
Helicopter #2
Enter Helicopter #2 type and equipment.
Helicopter #3
Enter Helicopter #3 type and equipment.
Helicopter #4
Enter Helicopter #4 type and equipment.

Log-in