Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopters > Finless Bob's Helifreak Tech Room

Finless Bob's Helifreak Tech Room Finless Bob's Helifreak Tech Room - Tips and how-To Videos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-09-2013, 10:16 AM   #61 (permalink)
Registered Users

Yes, that's a strange post - I'm even unclear what you mean by "video post" to RD Lohr's products? Am I missing something here?
Advertisement

Old 03-09-2013, 11:15 AM   #62 (permalink)
HF Support

My HF Map location

Quote:
Originally Posted by KDE Direct View Post
Yes, that's a strange post - I'm even unclear what you mean by "video post" to RD Lohr's products? Am I missing something here?
He's talking about the Finless Videos of your products.
rdlohr is online now        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-31-2013, 08:32 PM   #63 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by rdlohr View Post
So your first post on helifreak is a bash in a thread that has not been posted in since 2008. Clone check please.

Rick
Well, Rick, I think that Patrick at KDE understands the reason for my post, late as it may be. I could have been less critical, I did get personal and that wasn't called for. But the thread is still active and doesn't do much to bolster the KDE brand but rather does the opposite. I have the utmost respect for Finless Bob but that video does no favor for KDE.
gordiem is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-31-2013, 09:27 PM   #64 (permalink)
HF Support

My HF Map location

Quote:
Originally Posted by gordiem View Post
Well, Rick, I think that Patrick at KDE understands the reason for my post, late as it may be. I could have been less critical, I did get personal and that wasn't called for. But the thread is still active and doesn't do much to bolster the KDE brand but rather does the opposite. I have the utmost respect for Finless Bob but that video does no favor for KDE.
If you came on HF to bash anyone or anything, you came for the wrong reason. Either leave your baggage at the door or don't bother coming in. Mutual respect is something we take very seriously here.

That having been said, IMHO you are also dead wrong. Finless Bob mentioning any heli product in a vid is one of the better things that can happen to that product and I'm pretty sure Patrick would attest to that.

Rick
rdlohr is online now        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-04-2013, 12:51 AM   #65 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

I just realized I'm the one he was bashing me in that post.
That was 5 years ago, and yes that canopy was a joke.
Duke600 is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the HeliFreak forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your REAL and WORKING email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Use a real email address or you will not be granted access to the site. Thank you.
Email Address:
Where do you live? ie: Country, State, City or General Geographic Location please.
Name and Lastname
Enter name and last name here. (This information is not shown to the general public. Optional)
Helicopter #1
Enter Helicopter #1 type and equipment.
Helicopter #2
Enter Helicopter #2 type and equipment.
Helicopter #3
Enter Helicopter #3 type and equipment.
Helicopter #4
Enter Helicopter #4 type and equipment.

Log-in