Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Simulators Support > Reflex Flight Sim

Reflex Flight Sim Reflex Simulator Talk

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-04-2010, 02:08 PM   #1 (permalink)
Registered Users

Default 3D vision

hey there...
some helifreaks chatting in my non-english RC forum are talking about playing their sim's with 3d vision red/blue glasses.
it sounds like the bomb, but all they say is for the realflight sim.
do you guys maybe know something about making it work with my beloved Reflex? because it refuses to
here is the lil' driver that makes the magic:http://www.megaupload.com/?d=RFBMFTD3
oh and you will need to get the glasses
thank's
YotFlow is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-17-2010, 11:38 AM   #2 (permalink)
Registered Users

Lightbulb Stereoscopic 3D

Quote:
Originally Posted by YotFlow View Post
hey there...
some helifreaks chatting in my non-english RC forum are talking about playing their sim's with 3d vision red/blue glasses.
it sounds like the bomb, but all they say is for the realflight sim.
do you guys maybe know something about making it work with my beloved Reflex? because it refuses to
here is the lil' driver that makes the magic:http://www.megaupload.com/?d=RFBMFTD3
oh and you will need to get the glasses
thank's
Yotflow:

Although I don't have any experience with what you're asking about, I do have some experience with 3D and 3D technologies. I play my reflex in 3D using my 3D DLP from Samsung, LCD shutterglasses, and iz3d's drivers which is free for ATI video card users. Let me tell you it's amazing. Way better than the anaglyph 3D you're talking about. I've been playing games and viewing movies in 3D for about 2 years now and it's like going to those 3D movies at the theatre. Definately adds perspective and depth to most games and movies. The only prob is it's like watching while wearing sunglasses, so I have to up the gamma/brightness/contrast/saturation for best viewing. You'll see more 3D consumer products coming out this year with the introduction of 3D DVD standard and most manufacturers coming out with a 3D plasma display. Thanks mostly to the success of 3D at the movies such as James Camerons Avatar which is incredible in Digital 3D!! If you want more Info on 3D tecnologies such as the upcoming 3D DVD standard, please click link below and it will take you to Meant To Be Seen an online forum focusing on 3D consumer technologies. They have all the latest news from this past CES in Las Vegas and you can see what is coming your way in Consumer 3D products in the very near future.

http://www.mtbs3d.com/

Thanks
EJ
EmerJency is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the HeliFreak forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your REAL and WORKING email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Use a real email address or you will not be granted access to the site. Thank you.
Email Address:
Where do you live? ie: Country, State, City or General Geographic Location please.
Name and Lastname
Enter name and last name here. (This information is not shown to the general public. Optional)
Helicopter #1
Enter Helicopter #1 type and equipment.
Helicopter #2
Enter Helicopter #2 type and equipment.
Helicopter #3
Enter Helicopter #3 type and equipment.
Helicopter #4
Enter Helicopter #4 type and equipment.

Log-in