Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopter Support > Blade Helicopters (eFlite) > mCP X Brushless Mods

mCP X Brushless Mods Blade Micro CPx Brushless Mods and Conversions

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-04-2012, 01:27 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default Holywowzershitoads!!! 915

That is what come out of my mouth today when i spooled the 915 up for the first time. It took some trial and error. A little patients but man o man this thing is way over my head. I felt like the very first day i received my rtf mcpx. This thing is so smooth i dont even no how to describe it. For those of you who was following 3din's thread all i had to do to get his stuff to work was hook it all up in an aftermarket frame with all new parts, balance the blades, tin the tail connector and on my frame i couldnt get any lash so i elongated the wholes with a small drill bit. This thing is super smooth. Extremely powerful!!!
Here is a list of parts i used
v1 board
xp12a
steve
ta915 9t
MH frame, main shaft and complete head
kbbd white blades
stock main gear
lachmond canopy and LG (I listed these on ebay because i want ninja green)
stock servo's
sr120 w plantraco prop and stock sr120 wires for now, 3mm boom
rakon tail motor mount
My first flight didnt turn out the way i wanted. Good thing i had different lg and canopy on.
It spooled up nice and smooth after getting the lash correct and i lifted off for a hoover of about 7 seconds when my rakon motor mount twisted and my little feller spun out of control and crashed. I do not like that the mount doest have some kind of set screw. I put it on the bench and added some ca took a break to call and vent to someone. Then tried it out agian. I couldnt fly outside so im down in the dungeon just hoovering around for now. I only had one hyperion 550 charged with microdean installed so no im waiting on more batteries to charge. But just wanted to let everyone know that there is a new proud owner in the 915 family.
new bee is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-04-2012, 02:02 PM   #2 (permalink)
Registered Users

Sweet! Glad to hear ya got it goin'.
SuperBee364 is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-04-2012, 02:35 PM   #3 (permalink)
Thread Starter Thread Starter

Thanks. I was very intimidated for some reason of the build. But now im about to go practice up with my 6 hyperions and then start chopping up a stock frame for TA 915 number 2. mwaahahahaaaaa lol
I'm having internet troubles but will have a different provider on Wednesday. Ill get some pictures posted then.
Old 03-04-2012, 02:50 PM   #4 (permalink)
Registered Users

WELL DONE MATE!!! video we need a video
stuhomer71 is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-04-2012, 03:16 PM   #5 (permalink)

dang internet will barely open a page right now. I called a different co. and they are scheduled to be hear Wednesday. Extended forecast don't look so good for outside flying but i could post a video of me hoovering around in the basement. Im still scared of it. Im back to tail in. I should be down there making more room but im just happy i got it going.
Old 03-04-2012, 06:00 PM   #6 (permalink)
Registered Users

Awesome! Glad to hear you got It working!!! Did you use the board and tail motor that you got from me? This blows my mind that you got it to work fine!

What do you think I was that didn't work for me?
3din is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-04-2012, 06:43 PM   #7 (permalink)

I used the board but not the tail motor. I already had a tail motor fixed up and ready. I didn't use your motor either. I got impatient and had my motor sitting in the frame when everything arrived. So that could be something to do with it. I tinned the tail motor connector. Other than that i'm not sure. I haven't got to try much other than some circles in the basement. I sure hope it keeps holding. I have so much money in this thing and its all so perfect i find it hard to push it just yet.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the HeliFreak forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your REAL and WORKING email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Use a real email address or you will not be granted access to the site. Thank you.
Email Address:
Where do you live? ie: Country, State, City or General Geographic Location please.
Name and Lastname
Enter name and last name here. (This information is not shown to the general public. Optional)
Helicopter #1
Enter Helicopter #1 type and equipment.
Helicopter #2
Enter Helicopter #2 type and equipment.
Helicopter #3
Enter Helicopter #3 type and equipment.
Helicopter #4
Enter Helicopter #4 type and equipment.

Log-in