Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopter Support > Antique Out of Production and Vintage Helicopters > E-Sky Helicopters > Belt CP

Belt CP E-Sky Belt CP

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-05-2012, 10:25 AM   #1 (permalink)
Registered Users

Default Help

Hi guys, I need a little help. Myself I have blades but a friend asked me to repair his Esky belt CP v2. No I could do this ok but I told him that people have put an align trex 450 head on it to make it a little stronger. I'm sure I'll b ok with it as long as it is a straight fit. Please can u guys give me some advice. I.e is it worth doing? What head specifically is best and easy to fit? Do I use the belt cp main shaft and swash? Is it a straight forward fit or do I need to mod things, If so wat? Both me and my friend are still learning so prefer robust options over better performance if a sacrifice must be made. Thanx for any help in advance guys cheers
Ff6022 is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-05-2012, 12:06 PM   #2 (permalink)
Registered Users

check out the sticky
here how I did it and yes I used the belt cp main shaft and swash

https://www.helifreak.com/showthread...107467&page=27
Old 12-05-2012, 12:22 PM   #3 (permalink)
Registered Users
Thread Starter Thread Starter

Cheers for posting bk mate I will have a look
Old 12-08-2012, 07:18 AM   #4 (permalink)
Registered Users

Hello guys I have another problem on my mates belt cp now. I got the up graded parts but I went to centre the servos and the transmitter won't bind. I have looked around and seen there is a common problem. The bind LED in the bottom left is low and doesn't flicker, so I see this means the transmitter has stopped sending the bind code. I know the problem just wondering if you guys new of a solution. Thank you.
Old 12-08-2012, 05:27 PM   #5 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

What's the Tx-Rx set on the Belt?
Trex 700N Pro fbl, 600N Pro x 2, 450SE v1, 250 v2 fbl, Compass 6HV fbl, Blade 450x, 400, 300x, 130x, mCPx, 120SR, mQx, mSR, Rotor Concepts HPQ1, Walkera CB180Q, CB100, Novus FP, CP, Esky Hunter, Big Lama.
jperkosk is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-08-2012, 06:12 PM   #6 (permalink)
Registered Users

It is the standard transmitter and 4-1 receiver. I think it's a 4-1. It's the kit that comes with the Cp. the transmitter says its an Esky ET6I
Old 12-09-2012, 05:32 AM   #7 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

No, Belt CP had a separate Rx. Both my Belts were 72MHz so I had no binding problem. 4-in-1 was on smaller Esky helis, definitely on Honeybee FP, possibly on King, not sure here. Jack is the expert on rebinding ET6I with their respective RXs, but he's seriously ill and not visiting us here much any more .

Does anyone else remember how to do it? Hasn't Jack put this procedure in the sticky somewhere?
Trex 700N Pro fbl, 600N Pro x 2, 450SE v1, 250 v2 fbl, Compass 6HV fbl, Blade 450x, 400, 300x, 130x, mCPx, 120SR, mQx, mSR, Rotor Concepts HPQ1, Walkera CB180Q, CB100, Novus FP, CP, Esky Hunter, Big Lama.
Old 12-09-2012, 06:47 AM   #8 (permalink)
Registered Users

O hope he gets better soon, you are right they are separate rx my apologise. Erm I'm ok with binding procedure with the hole un-bind the receiver and then take battery out then place it bk in and turn transmitter on. What should happen is a little flicker on the tx bind light in the first 3 seconds. The only thing is, this does not happen so apparently that means the tx has lost the bind code. I need to find out how to get it bk. has anyone else had this problem?
Old 12-09-2012, 07:32 AM   #9 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

Hopefully someone will chime in to assist, but the majority of people who frequent this forum have all gone to computer Tx systems now, and were previously on 72MHz, so there are few, if any of us, who actually ever had the 2.4Ghz systems that needed binding from eSky. Jack is one, but for the reasons Jerry explained he doesn't look in now.

I hope someone can assist, sorry that I can't.

Cheers

Sutty
sutty is online now        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-09-2012, 09:58 AM   #10 (permalink)
Registered Users

I have an ET6 on my workbench, but it belongs to a friend. I was trying to fix his honeybee CP, and tried to do the binding procedure, just to double check it was ok. I didn't get to try it enough times to be really sure I could explain it to someone, but hopefully following the steps in the manual should sort it out.

Incase you don't have a copy of the Belt CP V2 manual (2.4G version), here is a link to the e-sky website where you can download a copy. Un-bind/Re-Bind procedure is on Page 10 Hope it helps...it mentions something about pressing the keystroke button on the RX to unbind, which you didn't mention, so maybe there is something your friend didn't mention or explain properly.

http://en.esky-sz.cn/download_detail...ist01-001.html

Double check all your batteries are charged too. TX and Heli
TRex600N, Kasama Head, OS50SX
copterboy is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-10-2012, 02:30 AM   #11 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

Found Jack's sticky on Esky 4-in-1 Rx binding in coaxial section, think I remember him saying the procedure was pretty much the same for Esky 6ch Rx.

https://www.helifreak.com/showthread.php?t=201927
Old 12-11-2012, 06:24 AM   #12 (permalink)
Registered Users

Sorry I feel there is a little miss-understanding, I understand how to bind the transmitter and receiver. It's the problem with the transmitter loosing the code for binding. Apparently the transmitter can stop sending the code in the first 3 seconds of it being turned on. I need to find out if this can be reversed or whether I just tell him he needs a new transmitter. Thanks and sorry for the confusion.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the HeliFreak forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your REAL and WORKING email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Use a real email address or you will not be granted access to the site. Thank you.
Email Address:
Where do you live? ie: Country, State, City or General Geographic Location please.
Name and Lastname
Enter name and last name here. (This information is not shown to the general public. Optional)
Helicopter #1
Enter Helicopter #1 type and equipment.
Helicopter #2
Enter Helicopter #2 type and equipment.
Helicopter #3
Enter Helicopter #3 type and equipment.
Helicopter #4
Enter Helicopter #4 type and equipment.

Log-in