Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopter Support > Other Makes and Models Helicopters > JS TZ-V2 Frenzy

JS TZ-V2 Frenzy JS Models TZ-V2 Frenzy Helicopters Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-26-2009, 06:55 PM   #21 (permalink)
Registered Users

I have had a Redline and OS in my Frenzy IMO go with the OS I had nothing but troubles with the Redline I am not saying its a bad engine but the OS is easier to tune IMO
Rudedog is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-26-2009, 09:23 PM   #22 (permalink)
Registered Users

I got the Redline and freakin love it..This thing is a monster.. Full pitch climb outs and no bogging..
Running my 3rd gallon thru her now and it just gets better..
I have not even touched the low end of the motor, I have only setup the high needle. Sarts up, idles forever and smooth thru the entire range..
Old 08-30-2009, 02:33 PM   #23 (permalink)
Registered Users

Cool i just got a os 50 hyper i should be getting it in a couple of days,i cant wait to get it in the air i have took up a freinds jr 50 and the difference is nice between nitro and electric, i like the power of the nitro, but the electrics also have nice torque in the llow end of te power band if set up right, im tired or crappy battery problems and spending 200 for batteries,i could of got about 3 engine setups for a nitro on what ive spennt on batteries,well i finally got the nitro bird i want,hey also i am shopping for a voltage reg i have seen the 2-in-1 b6t on several birds and i am loking at a curtis youngblood reg has anyone had one of these, and are they nice,also the cy gov unit i just wanted to ask you guys who have nitro birds already so i can setup my frenzy to blaze.thanx
Old 08-30-2009, 03:41 PM   #24 (permalink)
Registered Users

I'm running the Arizona regulator. You can set up different voltages for the cyclic and it has a dedicated 5V for the gyro and tail servo.. I chose it because they built it to handle heat, and it gets hot where I am at.
For the Gov, I am running the Throttle Jockey Rev Max, with the Spectrum pickup. Alot easier to install instead of the bracket and glueing magnest to the back of the fan. Very simple to setup and it works awsome.
Old 08-30-2009, 07:17 PM   #25 (permalink)
Registered Users

cool thanx crash i will give the throttle jocky a looking at and i did see the arizon reg i liked what i read,ill post with myfindings,thanx guys

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the HeliFreak forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your REAL and WORKING email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Use a real email address or you will not be granted access to the site. Thank you.
Email Address:
Where do you live? ie: Country, State, City or General Geographic Location please.
Name and Lastname
Enter name and last name here. (This information is not shown to the general public. Optional)
Helicopter #1
Enter Helicopter #1 type and equipment.
Helicopter #2
Enter Helicopter #2 type and equipment.
Helicopter #3
Enter Helicopter #3 type and equipment.
Helicopter #4
Enter Helicopter #4 type and equipment.

Log-in