Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopter Support > Blade Helicopters (eFlite) > nano CP X

nano CP X Blade nano CP X Helicopters Information and Help

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-23-2012, 11:27 AM   #21 (permalink)
Registered Users

Sounds like you have got bitten by the heli-bug between post #17 and #19;-) I say it again.
Buy Phoenix RC at your LHS. It will take you past those first step of learning basic orientations.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-23-2012, 02:07 PM   #22 (permalink)
Thread Starter Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by togy View Post
Sounds like you have got bitten by the heli-bug between post #17 and #19;-) I say it again.
Buy Phoenix RC at your LHS. It will take you past those first step of learning basic orientations.
and the question on the #19?
need help on all of those....

thanks

there is a version of 15$ of hobbywing simulator with remote... any good to try simulating?
targetingxmod is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-23-2012, 04:00 PM   #23 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by targetingxmod View Post
and the question on the #19?
need help on all of those....

thanks

there is a version of 15$ of hobbywing simulator with remote... any good to try simulating?
I dont know the answer of the first question since I run my stock. Hitting throttle hold before letting the blades hit anything will reduce the damage. I have 20+crashes and not a scratch:-)

On the second question, there are no short cuts. Get the dx6i or more and A brand name simulator: i.e Phoenix RC or Real Flight.
Old 12-23-2012, 09:31 PM   #24 (permalink)
Registered Users

Airtime skids are more durable than stock.
StangGuy is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-24-2012, 12:26 AM   #25 (permalink)
Registered Users

Default nano cpx

Quote:
Originally Posted by NCcraig View Post
Practice, practice, practice.
I would like some info. on nano cpx mods.
Brianp is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-24-2012, 06:52 AM   #26 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brianp View Post
I would like some info. on nano cpx mods.
The practice part, it will be impossible for a newbie or an intermediate using the dx4e with expo off. Impossible.... but with the expo on dx4e it's difficult but at least i can hoover and manover the sucker to stay put!

Bad falt on Blade, to not make that important fact on the manual, or on the box written very well to everyvody to see. Newbies start on small things
and by the way they should mention that this CP helis are a constant battle beteween the driver and the heli to hoover straight!

I am liking it a lot, now! today on my first fly of the day i crash it only past almost 30seconds! Uaaaaaaaaaauuuu

A question... what is better a turnigy 9x with spektrum module? or a dx6e?
And the dx6e have model memory? how many? thanks
Old 12-24-2012, 06:59 AM   #27 (permalink)
Registered Users

The DX6i has 10 models.
Old 12-24-2012, 08:05 AM   #28 (permalink)

the stock baterys only last 4 minutes or less, they got 150mah for what i remember.

Xtreme Li-po Battery 3.7v, 550 mah 30C (for MCPX)

could i use that?

or these?

PLU30-3001 - PULSE 300mAh 3.7V 30C - ULTRA POWER SERIES for Blade MCPX

the skid plates of mcpx fit the nano, right?

Xtreme Li-po Battery 3.7v 150 mah 15C (for Nano CPX & MSR X )

This will fit, so the others my fit? i could use doudle side tape!
Old 12-24-2012, 08:18 AM   #29 (permalink)

Quote:
the stock baterys only last 4 minutes or less, they got 150mah for what i remember.

Xtreme Li-po Battery 3.7v, 550 mah 30C (for MCPX)

could i use that?

or these?

PLU30-3001 - PULSE 300mAh 3.7V 30C - ULTRA POWER SERIES for Blade MCPX

the skid plates of mcpx fit the nano, right?

Xtreme Li-po Battery 3.7v 150 mah 15C (for Nano CPX & MSR X )

This will fit, so the others my fit? i could use doudle side tape!
Bad idea, bacause excess weight will ruin flight characteristics, overload motor and make it less crash resistant.

I have good news anyway... You can put mSR (not mSR X) or Walkera CB100 blades on Nano CP X and have 8 minutes flights with stock lipos in normal mode. In idle up I am able to do flips with those blades. Fast forward fights become even faster... You can not do inverted hover but flying with assymetrical blades is lots of fun. Due to lower currents yu put much less stress on motor in hover and consume much less current.
utrinque is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-24-2012, 08:39 AM   #30 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by utrinque View Post
Bad idea, bacause excess weight will ruin flight characteristics, overload motor and make it less crash resistant.

I have good news anyway... You can put mSR (not mSR X) or Walkera CB100 blades on Nano CP X and have 8 minutes flights with stock lipos in normal mode. In idle up I am able to do flips with those blades. Fast forward fights become even faster... You can not do inverted hover but flying with assymetrical blades is lots of fun. Due to lower currents yu put much less stress on motor in hover and consume much less current.
But the 300mah batery can fit or not? If i put those blade 100 baldes or msr it will be good, somewhat?

good news then!

i had a problem now... the rear blade is rotten. And the nano when power to go up runs in circles everytime... is this because of what? I can see that's the only problem on it... the rear blade have a piece open, it's cuted basically...
in the bag that came form blade i got an extra spair... is this will solve the circle problem?

And i see many colors on many webshop's... the color mean what? just color? or each color means something?, better plastic? or what!

thanks

Old 12-24-2012, 09:01 AM   #31 (permalink)
Registered Users

A chip out of the tail blade could definitely cause problems. With my MSR I had a tail blade get bent. I straightened it out, and it flew...acceptable...for many more flights. One day a hard landing finally snapped the tail blade, and a replacement later, I was amazed the completely solid tail I had again. The micro-aeronautics on these things is amazing, but also means a slight problem is magnified many fold.
HeliStorm is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-25-2012, 01:11 PM   #32 (permalink)

new tail blade from the parts bag and it fly like new...
mine now is looking like frankstein, but still flyes...

what should i do when the event of a crash?
throtle all down or the switch off that can't remember the name.
Till now i use the trottle down stick... but read somewhere that's to hard to land.... it pushes it to ground violent...
is that right?

making my finger to swicht the other button is another crazy 3d finger gynkana... how my god... heli bug bite, but i should had going to coaxial i think... but i like to make the sucker fly, or hoover for now... baby steps...

is there any more hidden features like raising up EXPO on the dx4e?
Just like the enabling it and disabling it?
Old 12-25-2012, 03:39 PM   #33 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
new tail blade from the parts bag and it fly like new...
mine now is looking like frankstein, but still flyes...

what should i do when the event of a crash?
throtle all down or the switch off that can't remember the name.
Till now i use the trottle down stick... but read somewhere that's to hard to land.... it pushes it to ground violent...
is that right?

making my finger to swicht the other button is another crazy 3d finger gynkana... how my god... heli bug bite, but i should had going to coaxial i think... but i like to make the sucker fly, or hoover for now... baby steps...

is there any more hidden features like raising up EXPO on the dx4e?
Just like the enabling it and disabling it?
Hit throttle hold which cuts the throttle but keeps the collective pitch before crashing. Why spend money on a coaxial when you no matter what will need a simulator. Save that money for a 500 heli instead. After 10 hours in the simulator you will fly circuits with the nano instead of having a lazy coax that won't teach you much:-)
Old 12-25-2012, 06:04 PM   #34 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by togy View Post
Hit throttle hold which cuts the throttle but keeps the collective pitch before crashing. Why spend money on a coaxial when you no matter what will need a simulator. Save that money for a 500 heli instead. After 10 hours in the simulator you will fly circuits with the nano instead of having a lazy coax that won't teach you much:-)
About the only thing a coax will do for you at this point, if you are hovering a CP, is learning orientation. What I might suggest is a single rotor fixed pitch heli to learn orientation with as it will be a little more difficult to control than a coax, but more stable than a CP. They can teach some bad habits though, especially the throttle cut instead of throttle hold. I set up a fixed pitch to fly a little closer to a CP and learned a lot that way.
HeliStorm is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-26-2012, 11:19 AM   #35 (permalink)

whatching this videos is value info too....

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-ajZFNAL3Q[/ame]

So for a flip inverted, just throttle down or up and the other stick conterwise?
To make it hoover again? same steps?

3d makes my brain working like

One thing... if i buy the Phoenix simulator, what version should i get and does it come with a remote tx? Or have to buy that aside? If so, what models, brands you use?

thanks

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the HeliFreak forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your REAL and WORKING email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Use a real email address or you will not be granted access to the site. Thank you.
Email Address:
Where do you live? ie: Country, State, City or General Geographic Location please.
Name and Lastname
Enter name and last name here. (This information is not shown to the general public. Optional)
Helicopter #1
Enter Helicopter #1 type and equipment.
Helicopter #2
Enter Helicopter #2 type and equipment.
Helicopter #3
Enter Helicopter #3 type and equipment.
Helicopter #4
Enter Helicopter #4 type and equipment.

Log-in