Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopter Support > Gasser Helicopters > TRM Power

TRM Power TRM Power - Toxic Al Factory Support Forum Worldwide. Any Product.

Like Tree1Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-01-2007, 11:56 AM   #41 (permalink)
Registered Users

Bob I was a distibutor for Z-rc and sold over 400 of these parts and THEY DO NOT COME WITH BOLTS. THEY NEVER DID!!! If they are with them now that is fine but your bolts were stock bolts from zenoah. so disagree all you want, make up what ever you want. Also the bolt you speak of for the fan is just a hex 6mm bolt which can be found at any hardware store. you are not being civil and yes this is harrassment.Go away!!!!
Toxic Al is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-01-2007, 02:58 PM   #42 (permalink)
Thread Starter Thread Starter

Alan, just read their web site. I rest my case. And you certainly did not receive stock Zenoah carb adaptor bolts. Let's just agree to disagree because frankly, I'm growing tired of your rhetoric.
Bobs is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-01-2007, 03:59 PM   #43 (permalink)
Registered Users

Bob, have a nice day.
Old 07-01-2007, 04:08 PM   #44 (permalink)

Thanks, Al, you too.
Old 07-01-2007, 07:30 PM   #45 (permalink)
Registered Users

uh, I looked at the z-rc website.

Doesn't show any bolts.

Looked in two other online stores that show pictures.......no bolts.

The two I personally bought......no bolts.

Looks like you may have gotten an exception to the norm.

carey shurley is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-01-2007, 09:37 PM   #46 (permalink)

I purchased two Z-RC blocks and they did not come with bolts!!!!
fury91 is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-02-2007, 06:43 AM   #47 (permalink)

First, I resent the implication that perhaps I'm not telling the truth. However, Uh, maybe if you'd read instead of looking at pictures you'll see that it specifically states "...Carburetor Insulator Installation Instructions. STEP TWO ...mount the aluminum insulator and Teflon gasket on the cylinder using the TWO SUPPLIED BLACK SOCKET HEAD CAP SCREWS." Like I said earlier, I rest my case. Besides, Alan and I put this matter to rest yesterday, I suggest you do the same.
Old 07-02-2007, 07:52 AM   #48 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

I am also a distributor for the Z-RC Insulator and have yet to receive any bolts in any package from them. I buy them at least 10 at a time, with spare gaskets as well.

The two bolts that are quoted in that paragraph are the two included bolts WITH THE MOTOR.

Maybe try contacting Johann personally and ask him.
Old 07-02-2007, 09:35 AM   #49 (permalink)

Tell me, Chris, does it say "the two included bolts with the motor"? No. It says, and I quote again, "the two SUPPLIED black socket head cap screws." The two I've ordered had the screws included, that's all I can say. I've written an e-mail to Johann and will let you know what his response is when I receive it.
Old 07-02-2007, 10:41 AM   #50 (permalink)

My HF Map location

Ricks R/C Ron takes pictures and includes all the items that come in the package.

http://www.ronlund.com/Merchant2/mer...uct_Code=ZRC1R

Ricks has a list of parts for the above insulator. He list a couple of teflon gaskets. But there is no bolts in the list.

Here is some more pictures of the Z-RC carb insulator as it is sold.
http://www.davesmotors.com/store/product1318.html

http://www.davesmotors.com/store/product2046.html

Even on the Z-RC website. The only spare parts listed for the insulator are the teflon gaskets.
http://www.z-rc.com/?action=displayP...e&viewItemID=6
http://www.z-rc.com/?action=displayP...e&viewItemID=7
David
DavidH is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-02-2007, 11:15 AM   #51 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

Bobs,

So that would mean you have extra bolts laying around, correct? The ones that came with the motor AND the ones the came with the insulator?

You could use those extra bolts to put it back together.
Old 07-02-2007, 12:07 PM   #52 (permalink)

Thanks, Chris. I'll give it a try.
Old 07-02-2007, 04:51 PM   #53 (permalink)
Registered Users

Actually this is my fault. I wrote the procedures (along with Johan) for the insulator block and those are my words. When I was putting the first part of the directions together after Johan sent me the adapter and draft procedure, he also sent me two bolts. I guess the procedure (which for some reason is not supplied with the insulator) did not loose that verb-age, but no, the insulator does not come with the bolts.

Later,

BIGRCR-John Garst

Toxic Racing Motors
IRCHA #1716
bigrcr is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-05-2007, 02:13 PM   #54 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

Well Bobs,

Any word from Johan on whether he supplied those missing bolts??

From what distributor did you buy your insulators?
Old 07-05-2007, 04:17 PM   #55 (permalink)

I'm still waiting for Johan to let me know if he ever supplied the bolts with the kits but he did get back to me and confirmed that the stock bolts that came with the motor will work just fine. So that's great. I haven't attached the adaptor to the motor yet but have no concerns that it will work now. I'm not positive where I got the one on my Intrepid but I bought the last one from Heliproz.
Old 07-06-2007, 08:44 AM   #56 (permalink)

My HF Map location

Quote:
I'm still waiting for Johan to let me know if he ever supplied the bolts with the kits but he did get back to me and confirmed that the stock bolts that came with the motor will work just fine.
Seems he would have told you in the email if the bolts were supplied. Since he did get back to you and tell you the bolts that came with the motor work?

David
Old 07-06-2007, 09:25 AM   #57 (permalink)

Initially, David, I only inquired of him as to whether or not I could order the bolts for replacement. His reply was that he didn't have any in stock but informed me of the fact that the stock ones on the motor would work. I then wrote him again inquiring if in fact he ever supplied the bolts with the insulator kits. I got his response to that question yesterday afternoon. I was wrong and I apologize to Alan for insinuating he didn't return them. He stated he never included the bolts with the kits. Again, Alan, I'm sorry for the confusion and stubbornness on my part. I'm afraid my age is starting to show. Hope that puts this subject to rest once and for all.
Old 07-06-2007, 09:34 AM   #58 (permalink)

My HF Map location

Bob,
Yes I know about the age thing. I am starting to acquire the CRS ( Can Remember Sh!t) syndrome myself. <G>

David
Old 07-06-2007, 08:45 PM   #59 (permalink)
Registered Users

thankyou Bob, its put to bed imy mind. Peace Toxic Al
Old 01-12-2008, 11:13 PM   #60 (permalink)
Registered Users

Default Service./ warranty...... who is responsible

I saw this thread and started to read it. I was going to switch to another topic but had to see what & how this ended. I must say I just wasted 20 minutes of my time reading pure crap. I can't believe I just wasted this much time that I could have spent working on my Spectra G.

Someone needs to get a reality check.
I can remember buying motocross bikes for my son and I. The factory dirt bikes were made for racing and the engine and bike were direct from the manufacture and sold by a local dealer. GUESS what, right on the manual and warranty page.It stated This item is modified their is NO expressed WARRANTY. Same with outboard motors that I have purchased that were factory modified. They stated NO WARRANTY . Now the dealer that you purchased these high dollar items from, would usually, if you were a good customer and treated him with respect he would always try to make it right if he could. Do to, they were always looking for the next sell. Plus it was just good business.
Now if you put this in retrospect, the dealer would be Heliproz. They are the ones that sold the item, made a profit and handle the sell with the customer.
In Business 101 the motor should have been sent back to Heliproz. If Heliproz stated the motor should be shipped to a different location that's fine . All correspondence should have been with the dealer only who sold the item. The customer should have never been allowed to contact the factory in this case Toxic Al the modification company. In business Toxic Al was bending over backwards for his customer Heliproz to make it right. You have to remember Heliproz is his customer and in turn trying to make it right for Heliproz customer, the person that purchased the motor.

After owning my own company for thirty years and dealing with customers that have this type of attitude you don't want to ask, what I would have done. But what I can see in the future is a modification company not bending over backwards as they have been known for in the past. Followed by a complete set of instruction on how to break the motor in and on the last page, This is a modified motor, No Warranty's expressed. This means the customer has some responsibility to read the instruction on what he purchased.

And now you know where the sayings came from--Out of sight out of warranty / You broke it you bought it.

Keep up the good work AL,
I think I will order one of your motors.

I am done turn me over.
rampage-1 is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the HeliFreak forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your REAL and WORKING email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Use a real email address or you will not be granted access to the site. Thank you.
Email Address:
Where do you live? ie: Country, State, City or General Geographic Location please.
Name and Lastname
Enter name and last name here. (This information is not shown to the general public. Optional)
Helicopter #1
Enter Helicopter #1 type and equipment.
Helicopter #2
Enter Helicopter #2 type and equipment.
Helicopter #3
Enter Helicopter #3 type and equipment.
Helicopter #4
Enter Helicopter #4 type and equipment.

Log-in