Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopter Support > Electric Micro/Mini Helicopters

Electric Micro/Mini Helicopters Electric Micro Helicopters Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-13-2015, 12:54 PM   #1 (permalink)
Registered Users

Default AXE 100 CP (Working Taranis eepe / ANYLINK 2)

OK, This little project was a pain in the butt. I hope that this might save some of you some time. I am no expert at building eepe files but I am getting better. This is an eepe that I have built for my AXE 100 CP for my Taranis, using the ANYLINK2. I have also included the sound file that you can drag to your SD card, because I have sounds associated to the switches. I forgot to reset the timer for this model so you will have to change the timer from 7min to 4min or what ever you desire. There are 5 flight and curve modes set-up on the eepe. The first three are various stages of a Normal flight curve with various expo and DR rates. The last two are 3d modes,again with varied expo and DR. Here is how it is set-up:
FM1= SE dn and SG dn
FM2= SE mid and SG dn
FM3= SE up and SG dn
FM4 = SE up and SG mid
FM5 = SE up and SG up

SF dn = Motor on and timer on
SF up = Motor off / Throttle hold (pitch is still active in up mode)

SB dn = heading hold
SB mid = adjustable gain for gyro on (S1 pot)
SB up = Rate mode

SD dn = Low rate
SD mid = med rate
SD up = High Rate

SC(mid and up) = I have these to play my sound or music tracks (something I did for fun)

S2 = adjust the volume (the only way I could get this to work was for the volume to be active when SH was in the down position. Since SH stays in the down position unless momentarily activated, it works the volume all the time. for some reason after I transferred the eepe using OpenTX I had to set the SH down on the switch in the TX again. I am working this volume on the S2 pot. Like I said, I am still learning to program the Taranis. I have only had it about two weeks. I guess I have read and watched enough videos to last me a lifetime. Anyway, I have never posted anything like this. I just know how frustrated I was getting it to work and thought I would try and save someone some time and headache. Of course you know to adjust your trims and EXPO/DR as you need. These are just the settings that fly well with mine.

Also, make sure that your ANTLINK2 is in the "S" Mode. There will be no need to calibrate the the ANYLINK2 because this build is based on the Spectrum 6 channel receiver setup of (T,A,E,R,G,AUX).

Can't up-load the sound file. I guess it is too big. I can send you all a link if you need it. I will load it on my G-Drive. I will have to email you the link unless someone knows how to load a large zip file.
Attached Files
File Type: eepe HELI TEMP.eepe (77.0 KB, 140 views)
CRASHLEY77 is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the HeliFreak forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your REAL and WORKING email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Use a real email address or you will not be granted access to the site. Thank you.
Email Address:
Where do you live? ie: Country, State, City or General Geographic Location please.
Name and Lastname
Enter name and last name here. (This information is not shown to the general public. Optional)
Helicopter #1
Enter Helicopter #1 type and equipment.
Helicopter #2
Enter Helicopter #2 type and equipment.
Helicopter #3
Enter Helicopter #3 type and equipment.
Helicopter #4
Enter Helicopter #4 type and equipment.

Log-in