Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopter Support > Miniature Aircraft Helicopters

Miniature Aircraft Helicopters Stratus, Spectra G, Furion, Ion-X, Bobby Watts

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-26-2015, 12:31 PM   #1 (permalink)
Registered Users

Default MA parts

Which replacement parts are the most needed, please let me know the model and part. My company is in the USA and have posted this same question on RR and did not get too much of a response. Not sure if the demand is not their or just the forum??
OldSquirrel is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-27-2015, 08:23 AM   #2 (permalink)
Registered Users

Need head parts, links, fly bars, booms, main gears/crown gears, tail booms, tail gears, tourqe tubes, landing gear, main shafts, feathering shafts, tail drive transmission gear... And that's just for Fury and Stratus... But I'm sure every MA heli needs most of those parts
Reaper2674 is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-29-2015, 04:45 PM   #3 (permalink)
Registered Users
Thread Starter Thread Starter

Do you have any bent parts like head axles and main shafts and tail shafts you would like to sell. I need some parts for the dimensions and cannot find any new ones. I have a furion 450 parts so any model execpt the furion is needed.
OldSquirrel is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-01-2015, 08:37 AM   #4 (permalink)
Registered Users

Default parts

I wish now that I did keep all my bent parts but I threw them away as I rebuilt my Fury.
Reaper2674 is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-11-2015, 10:55 AM   #5 (permalink)
Registered Users

Squirrel,

Most likely you are not getting any takers as a German company has bought the assets of Miniature and supposedly is tooling up to restart production of spare parts as we speak. Most owners are waiting on that.

No offense but a flood of parts out of another source could put that in jeopardy and many of us want to see the new owners succeed so they can start making kits and new designs.

Regards;
Old 06-13-2015, 06:07 PM   #6 (permalink)
Registered Users

Default Whiplash parts nitro,Ex,electric,first gen also

I have a ton of parts for the whiplash that's nitro,electric,EX sorry no gas parts I put a. OS gt15 in a nitro frame so no true gasser parts I can lend you any part from thoes Helis you need with the promise that you will send them back and if you start to make parts just remember the favor!! (LOL)let me know I will PM you my info
sharkman is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the HeliFreak forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your REAL and WORKING email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Use a real email address or you will not be granted access to the site. Thank you.
Email Address:
Where do you live? ie: Country, State, City or General Geographic Location please.
Name and Lastname
Enter name and last name here. (This information is not shown to the general public. Optional)
Helicopter #1
Enter Helicopter #1 type and equipment.
Helicopter #2
Enter Helicopter #2 type and equipment.
Helicopter #3
Enter Helicopter #3 type and equipment.
Helicopter #4
Enter Helicopter #4 type and equipment.

Log-in