Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Electronics Support > BeastX FBL System

BeastX FBL System BeastX FBL Flybarless System Software and Hardware Support

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-24-2015, 11:40 AM   #21 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

Did you review the video? This is the full process, from start to finish, and must work. It would be nice to get some feedback, as I went to a lot of trouble to do that, plus if it didn't work I'd like to understand why.

Cheers

Sutty
sutty is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-25-2015, 07:49 AM   #22 (permalink)
Registered Users

Let me Check if all my beastx equipment Heli have the problem with the satellites . And they all work fine and I Did avoid using Jr servo for one of the Heli since I Can't get the same thing fix like what I had right now. At first I don't believe it but now I found out it is the limitations of the beastx. I built more than 100 Heli for the toy store over half is fbl) and 20 plus for myself (all fbl) It is not acceptable.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20150225_053414.jpg
Views:	158
Size:	100.1 KB
ID:	571735   Click image for larger version

Name:	20150225_053422.jpg
Views:	148
Size:	128.3 KB
ID:	571736   Click image for larger version

Name:	20150225_053430.jpg
Views:	166
Size:	97.4 KB
ID:	571737   Click image for larger version

Name:	20150225_053503.jpg
Views:	149
Size:	66.5 KB
ID:	571738  
kinson88 is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-25-2015, 08:02 AM   #23 (permalink)
Registered Users

I also had one inside my turbine jet Heli but is all wrap up.so not in the picture. I love How they fly,so even though I know the beastx engineering is not perfect and have flaws. Since here Las Vegas have Big different on morning and afternoon time temperature difference is almost 20 degrees plus and it does affect the unit, so I can just dial down the gain without computer not like vbar and ikon, skookoom, and even Spartan( need a control pad).
Old 02-25-2015, 11:31 AM   #24 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

I resign. I've asked you many simple questions, each looking for simple answers, but none has been addressed directly. If each were answered, as asked, we would have found out your issue by now, by working towards it step by step. I did not, at any point, ask you to tell me how many times you had done it previously, or how many helicopters you had built, or what the limitations of the MB are, nor how good it is. I don't doubt your skills and nor did I question them, but you did in point of fact ask a question as to what might be happening with your DX7 set-up, so I tried to help, step by step.

There is no limitation of the MB in this regard. Perhaps in other ways not sure, but not in this way. The video shows you how to set up a MB with a single satellite only installation, when using a DX7, and I asked if you had reviewed it.

If you had reviewed it, and repeated the steps with your set-up, it could not fail, as we would be doing the exact same thing, and my video shows it working. If you reviewed it, and discovered we are not trying to achieve the exact same thing, you could have explained that too.

Not sure if you think I have some connection to BeastX. Some of your comments seem to imply this, but I can assure you I have no affiliation with BeastX whatsoever. I just happened to have a MB, and a DX7, and I'd done this set-up before, so I decided to try and help.

When I realised I had all the parts on hand, I thought a video would be a sure fire way to compare your methodology to a known good working solution, which must surely highlight the difference if there is any.

If, after having reviewed the video, and you are clear you did it in the exact same way, then we could at least conclude that something must be faulty.

I'm out.
sutty is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-25-2015, 01:53 PM   #25 (permalink)
Registered Users

those are the basic set up you try to show me. and those are the steps that I do every time I setup a beastx. and total of 31 units of beastx I recommended and installed from 450 size to 800 size (the align 3g and 3gx cause crashes and customers want different fbl units).
Old 04-29-2015, 06:08 AM   #26 (permalink)
Registered Users

Holy Crap what a mess.
drummer4food is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the HeliFreak forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your REAL and WORKING email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Use a real email address or you will not be granted access to the site. Thank you.
Email Address:
Where do you live? ie: Country, State, City or General Geographic Location please.
Name and Lastname
Enter name and last name here. (This information is not shown to the general public. Optional)
Helicopter #1
Enter Helicopter #1 type and equipment.
Helicopter #2
Enter Helicopter #2 type and equipment.
Helicopter #3
Enter Helicopter #3 type and equipment.
Helicopter #4
Enter Helicopter #4 type and equipment.

Log-in